by BIGBOYFOYTOY

Original Post

Re: Unable to play MUT solo challenges or solo battles - possible fix

★★★ Newbie

God bless you bro. Worked for me as well

Message 21 of 71 (8,504 Views)

Re: Mut

★★★★ Novice

Same! Can you guys just post a number? I have done this 20 times. MY GAME IS NOT WORKING.

Message 22 of 71 (8,962 Views)

Re: Solo challenges error

★★★ Apprentice

On Xbox today, I've seen a similar message after trying to play Solo Battle matches. ironically and sadly, Madden gives me DNF's (did not finish) w/o even starting the game\maych.

Something is broken.

Message 23 of 71 (8,946 Views)

Re: Madden 20 solo challenges error

★★ Novice

Me too. Getting kicked at the start of games and getting losses and losing coins and now can't do solos. Horrible experience honestly.

Message 24 of 71 (8,948 Views)

★★ Novice

Im having this solo challenge problem only on my main account. My two farm accounts i can do them.

Message 25 of 71 (8,938 Views)

Re: Solo challenges server error madden 20

★★★★ Novice
@JCAV16 Same here and it’s been 48 hours now for me and I am missing my MVP content - I got a full legend strahan and I wanna use him cause there R daily objectives and cause of EA- It doing anything like all they gotta do is like restart a section of the servers but there to cheap to call workers in for over time smh - happens every year - wish there was another football game out there with the NFL backing - EA would get there act together real quick 💨- cause they will lose a lot of customers like millions just because they can’t do there jobs - smh it is sad this is going on day 3 now for this — and ea just chillen - makes me want to throw this game out and never look at another EA title again - seriously- just tight that again here we are no servers working over here and I guarantee you it happens again by Christmas time always does smh - let’s go ea before you start losing money 💰!
Message 26 of 71 (8,937 Views)

Community Manager

@PhinsNy @BIGBOYFOYTOY @SirDAB @hippeecrack @Donnie_Dump 

The relevant teams are aware of this issue and are currently investigating.

Apologies for the inconvenience until this is resolved.

barry.png
Message 27 of 71 (8,928 Views)

Re: Lost connection to ea servers loading into a solo battle and it gave me a lo

Community Manager

@Masteryates6 

Appreciate the feedback on this type of situation as it's something we saw from the Madden 19 forums as well. You are right in saying that there are specific reasons why a game cannot be resumed due to potential exploitation, but that doesn't mean resuming a game isn't a fair request. We'll continue to pass along thoughts like this to the team for better experiences in Solo Battles going forward. 

If you're getting disconnected quite often though, please let us know. Disconnections can happen randomly in games over time, but if it's something you have to constantly worry about when you're loading up Madden we should troubleshoot what's the leading cause so you won't lose out on crucial Solo Battle rewards.

Good luck this season, @Masteryates6

Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 71 (8,312 Views)

Re: Madden 20 solo challenges error

★★★★ Novice
Same exact problem, missing content can’t play anything I just pulled a full legend Michael Strahan, and I can’t do anything and they just got off the phone with me and I couldn’t do anything for me they told me to contact my Internet provider, and it’s an error message saying the EA servers can’t do wait I selected - Zero help, spent hundreds of dollars over the years probably thousands and literally am aboutl to never play Madden again ... This is horrible, and Monday was my birthday smh
Message 29 of 71 (8,906 Views)

Re: Solo challenges server error madden 20

★★ Novice

Sorry I meant to post this message earlier but I fixed it finally or at least I found out what the issue was for me anyways. I didn't have an offensive playbook equipped in my lineup. Go figure....but for some reason it would pop up with that server error and kick me back to the main menu instead of giving me the option to fix my lineup before going on to the challenge like it has in every year prior smh. Gotta love ea because NOW... after finally solving that issue EA access is down and I can't play basically any of my games YAYYYY. Fml they won't even start up at all from the xbox home... EA could of at least bought me dinner first bc I like to be nice and full BEFORE I GET *! 😒😨😄

Message 30 of 71 (8,886 Views)