Madden 20 solo challenges error

by BIGBOYFOYTOY

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Madden 20 solo challenges error

★★★★ Novice

I am kicked out of solo challenges getting an error message that servers are not able to process my request. After spending hundreds of dollars I cannot build my team by doing challenges. So mad..

Message 1 of 71 (6,722 Views)

Accepted Solution

Unable to play MUT solo challenges or solo battles - possible fix

★★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone,  I was unable to play any challenges since july 30th.  Everytime I would try and play a solo challenge, the game would start to load, then stop and kick me out to xbox main screen.  I tried everything that EA suggested, but nothing worked.  They said they were aware of the problem and were working on a fix.  Well after almost a week, I thought about trying to change my lineuup.  I created a new lineup and then I was FINALLY able to get the solo challenges to load.  Haven't had the time yet to see  if a particular card was screwing up the game.  I think it was the uniform in the visual part of the team section.  I loaded my main team again and removed the visual uniforms, and the game still worked.  So if you guys are still having crashes, try an build a new lineup and see if that helps.  It worked for me.  Hopefully it will work for you too. 

View in thread

Message 20 of 71 (8,558 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden 20 solo challenges error

★★★★ Novice

Hello?

Message 2 of 71 (6,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BIGBOYFOYTOY I have the same problem and I can’t grind with my friends.
Message 3 of 71 (6,652 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Dubthang I thought it was my internet but it’s madden.
Message 4 of 71 (6,652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So annoying man! I’m so over it. I just want a refund and forget about this game. I feel your pain.

Message 5 of 71 (6,638 Views)

Madden 20 Mut online h2h play a friend

★★★ Newbie

Madden 20 Mut online h2h play a friend says “our servers can’t process Your request“ or something like that. But I’m on Xbox one. This is getting very annoying someone please help! Ps my WiFi is really good. Everything else works

Message 6 of 71 (6,600 Views)

★★★ Novice
@BIGBOYFOYTOY Have same problem. Spent hundred bucks to get superstar edition and haven’t been able to play all day.
Message 7 of 71 (6,609 Views)

MUT server errors

★★★ Newbie

I haven’t been able to perform any challenges in madden Ultimate team since the 31st. I literally paid extra to get a head start on everyone, and have missed out on a whole week of progress. Anyone else that has experienced a similar issue, please make sure to comment below. Maybe we can receive some compensation for our loss of investment in early access. 

Sincerely yours,

a 20+ year customer 

Message 8 of 71 (6,598 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have made multiple bug reports.. heard nothing. There is no phone number to contact ea..

Message 9 of 71 (6,596 Views)

Mut

★ Novice

Says our servers can’t process your request anyone else ? How do I fix it

Message 10 of 71 (6,591 Views)