Re: Madden 20 is not working properly since update.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Madden 20 is not working properly since update.

★★★ Newbie

I'm playing h2h online and I can't go for the interception or chase after a defender when they have the ball it just makes me stand there. It's been going on since the update please explain.

Message 1 of 4 (677 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @Bombthreattboi 

That would definitely make it tough to win H2H games, let's see what is causing it here. Which platform do you play the game on and what steps have you done to try and fix it? (ex: reinstall, reset settings to default, etc.)

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I do apolgize for the very late response. i did uninstall and restall the game. i still having issues with the game with lagging issues and glitches in the game. I'm working through the many problems in the game. I also on the xbox one x platform.  Wondering when there will be any corrections made. The community is very upset with the glitches that exist in the game. I and others are not getting the real nfl experience that was promised to us. We have faith that EA will fix things just wondering how long will it take. Once again thank you for responding.

Message 3 of 4 (577 Views)

Community Manager

@Bombthreattboi 

If there are any specific glitches/bugs please report them to our bug reporting forum (be sure to search for an existing bug first to add to a discussion before creating a new topic).

Regarding the lag, have you tried making any network adjustments from your end at all to see if things would improve? We have some basic steps in the article below that generally fix latency issues for players enjoying our games.

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (541 Views)