Madden 20 giveaway link not working

by chocolateface69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 20 giveaway link not working

★★★ Newbie

I click the link it brings me to a page for account verification and never sends the code. Been like 10 hours and I have tried like 20 times. Please help 

Message 1 of 2 (549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 20 giveaway link not working

Community Manager

Hey @chocolateface69

I know this thread was posted quite a long time ago, but I wanted to give you a heads-up that the website you were visiting in that screenshot is not legitimate. We wouldn't host any of our sites through Weebly. If you posted your account information there someone may have been able to obtain it in an attempt to gain access to your account. 

If you haven't already, please be sure to take some steps to make sure your account is secure. A good place to start is with these steps over at the EA Help website: 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now

If you've run into any issues with logging into your account it would be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. You can find more information on how to contact them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (386 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden 20 giveaway link not working

Community Manager

Hey @chocolateface69

I know this thread was posted quite a long time ago, but I wanted to give you a heads-up that the website you were visiting in that screenshot is not legitimate. We wouldn't host any of our sites through Weebly. If you posted your account information there someone may have been able to obtain it in an attempt to gain access to your account. 

If you haven't already, please be sure to take some steps to make sure your account is secure. A good place to start is with these steps over at the EA Help website: 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now

If you've run into any issues with logging into your account it would be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. You can find more information on how to contact them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (387 Views)