Re: Madden 20 Solo Error

by XxDemonLionxX

Original Post

Madden 20 Solo Error

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I am trying to get in contact with a developer or someone in charge of EA Madden 20.  I took two vacation days to try and play the Madden 20 solos in MUT 20 and I have been unable to due to an error with your servers.  I do not play any other modes until I complete these solos to build my team.  This is beyond unacceptable as I know you all make a lot of money from this game.  I would like to be compensated for this well known issue that has yet to be resolved.  I am on PS4 and my user ID is Jbeezy4lyfe.  Someone talk to me.  

Message 1 of 15 (913 Views)

Community Manager

@jbrittian1126 

Are you using Quick Presentation? The team is aware of this affecting matches and are looking into it. We have a post on this here.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 15 (893 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What is quick presentation and how do I change it?

Message 3 of 15 (884 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I found the setting and it was not on quick presentation. I need help.

Message 4 of 15 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@jbrittian1126 This is ridiculous I haven’t even been able to get into ultimate team at all the second I press it I get an error and it says that our servers cannot process your request. I haven’t been able to access ultimate team since launch.
Message 5 of 15 (875 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah man they gotta compensate us for this major inconvenience.  I don’t see how they think this is ok.  Nobody seems to care either.

Message 6 of 15 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@jbrittian1126 Yep I’ve talked to so many ea advisers and all of them have just given me the same troubleshooting steps I’ve done multiple times to no avail.
Message 7 of 15 (862 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry The issue has fixed it self but it took two of my off days away smh. Is there a way I can get some free packs or points for this inconvenience???
Message 8 of 15 (833 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been having the same issues all week. Can’t play solo challenges. Don’t know how to reach out for help, after spending hundreds. Disappointed 

Message 9 of 15 (802 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry  is DOWN AGAIN!  Fix your stuff man!  This is ridiculous!   My friends can play and I can’t.  Never was compensated either smh

Message 10 of 15 (769 Views)