Madden 20 PC problems

by Javiz69

Original Post

Madden 20 PC problems

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When will we see a patch for PC?

There's a lot of people complaining about how unstable it is. I've put the game in task manager under priority, updated my drivers, a scan and repair, lowered settings pretty much anything else you can think of. CPU usage jumps to 100%. Audio is all sorts of glitched out. Also, made a created coach in Franchise and none of the logos show up. Game microstutters time to time due to cpu usage being high. There has been others complaing on the forums and reddit also. 

PC specs:
i5-4690k 
16gb ram
1060 6GB

Message 1 of 9 (2,262 Views)

Re: Madden 20 PC problems

★ Guide

i just downloaded an update fpr M20 on pc, so, now.

Message 2 of 9 (2,246 Views)

★★ Novice

I just downloaded that now, audio was fine, cpu usage was still hitting 100 at times and the logo issue is still happening

Message 3 of 9 (2,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

anybody know if this is still happening? i uninstalled madden on pc lol dont plan on installing again unless its actually playable

Message 4 of 9 (2,100 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@JustcallmeGuru Still happening and they appear to be ignoring it. There's a 200+ post thread on this and they won't even give a status update. Too busy shutting off features entirely because they don't work I guess.
Message 5 of 9 (2,074 Views)

★★ Novice
@jfunk825 i know there wasa title update today but it didnt fix any of the PC problems that everyone is complaining about. It literally said Today’s title update is very small and focused on very specific stability and usability issues. There are no gameplay, presentation or PC updates in this title update, but there are title updates in the works to address some of our player’s feedback in those areas in the near future.
Message 6 of 9 (2,019 Views)

★★ Novice
@JustcallmeGuru lol nope, even though there was a title update today but they even said it didn't fix anything on PC. They said that it'll come in the future.
Message 7 of 9 (2,016 Views)

★ Apprentice

This issue is still persistant. Game is nearly unplayable.

EA doesnt care, obviously. Last time I purchased any of their titles. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,738 Views)

★★ Novice

Confirming that issues.

Got the game yesterday. While Madden 19 was running smooth, Madden 20 is crap like hell.

CPU hits constantly the 100% mark, frames are dropping and the sound stutters. Thought I'll give the PC version a try this year and now that huge let down by EA. 

Message 9 of 9 (1,509 Views)