Re: Madden 19 won’t load (PS4)

by Ardeava

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 19 won’t load (PS4)

★★★ Newbie
  • I purchased the Madden 19 HOF edition. I go to load the game and it gets to the title screen. Then the screen goes dark and a message pops up about recording has stopped. I’ve turned off my internet on the PS4 and the loads fine. Any tips on how to play the game I just payed $80 for?
Message 1 of 22 (11,095 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry wrote:

@rmw9292

If you turn your net connection back on when you get in-game, are you able to play at that point?

Thanks.

Barry,

So I deleted my psn profile off the ps4 (backing up my saved data) and that seems to have resolved the issue and I'm able to play connected to the network and access all the online features without a problem thus far. Hope this helps for anyone else who has this problem

View in thread

Message 5 of 22 (10,893 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
You can't. Lots of people seem to have this issue. Contacted EA support (they were actually very nice) but the yadda yadda our techs will look into it with no acknowledgment theres an issue or something being done about it
Message 2 of 22 (11,022 Views)

Community Manager

@rmw9292

If you turn your net connection back on when you get in-game, are you able to play at that point?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 22 (10,968 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Soooo 2 weeks later I'm still having the same issue and if I turn on the network endlessl loading screen. Really I'm starting to lose patience 

Message 4 of 22 (10,790 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry wrote:

@rmw9292

Thanks.

Barry,

So I deleted my psn profile off the ps4 (backing up my saved data) and that seems to have resolved the issue and I'm able to play connected to the network and access all the online features without a problem thus far. Hope this helps for anyone else who has this problem

Message 5 of 22 (10,894 Views)

Community Manager

@Ardeava

Thank you, I have marked your post as a solution to make it easier to find for other players who may be having this issue.

barry.png
Message 6 of 22 (10,690 Views)

Screen greys on initial start up and nothing ever happens PS4

★★★ Newbie

I've turned off internet to bypass this and then tried to sign in to EA but when the login verification comes up I cant click on anything. 

Message 7 of 22 (9,384 Views)

★ Novice
No Barry, none of these things have worked for me. It still greys out the screen every time I am connected to the internet. I can’t even play the game I spent $80 on. This is ridiculous. I have tried erasing the psn profile and then starting the game back up after putting it on again. It didn’t work. I tried turning the network connection off and starting the game. It loaded fine, but as soon as I switched the network connection on again, it greyed out the main menu screen and became useless. Then I tried erasing the game entirely and re-downloading everything. Guess what? Same problem. You guys really need to fix this. The controller becomes useless and doesn’t accept inputs, and the screen stays grey.
Message 8 of 22 (10,381 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same problem spent 60$ on this game and cant even play online.

Message 9 of 22 (10,125 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Didn't work, now I can't sign into EA.

Message 10 of 22 (10,008 Views)