Re: Madden 19 - we were unable to get your latest saved data

by 1332whynot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 19 - we were unable to get your latest saved data

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, Im continually getting this message when trying to load Madden 19 - it brings up the syncing data screen then the message 'we were unable to get your latest saved data, try again or use this game or app offline. Try restarting the xbox & the game, sometimes it'll work, most times not. Tried all the fixes I can find online, none of them seem to address the issue, anyone know what is going on, just about had enough of this bs.

Message 1 of 6 (3,066 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

I was having the same problem those steps worked, thank you.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (2,952 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Just tried deleting my profiles but when trying to add a new profile get a message saying there was an error, try later.

Message 2 of 6 (3,044 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

now getting error code  0x80a40019 'there was a problem we could not continue'. So at this point my xbox one is unusable as I cant create a new profile, tried the fixes detailed online for that error code but they do not work.  Anyone?

Message 3 of 6 (3,020 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @acutewistle!

Can you let me know if the following steps below fix this for you?

1. Power cycle the console: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
  2. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
  3. If you have the game installed on an external hard drive make sure that you don't accidentally have files on both the internal and external drive. I've seen this cause errors because it's attempting to pull data from two different sources. If that's the case, I recommend uninstalling the game and delete all files from both locations prior to reinstalling.

Let me know how that goes and good luck! 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (3,007 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was having the same problem those steps worked, thank you.

Message 5 of 6 (2,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you !!! This worked !!!

Message 6 of 6 (2,288 Views)