Re: Madden 19 thinks I have lost connection to PSN

by Cheebamanc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 19 thinks I have lost connection to PSN

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Get this a lot where Madden 19 will flash a message saying it cannot connect to the EA servers cause I have not connection to the PSN network.

but when I check on the playstation store it connects fine and if i then refresh madden from the main screen it connects straight away.

Biggest issue here is if this happens in Solo Battle or in the Draft Solo vs CPU where I have to put in 5 tickets to play it then the game automatically gives me a DNF in solo battles or eliminates me from the Draft solo.

Everytime this happens I am winning why not implement a similar thing you put in online franchise in madden 18 where it saves your  game and allows you to reconnect to it until till you fix your lousy netcode.

Message 1 of 4 (1,312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hello @Cheebamanc

There are quite a few reasons that can happen. Check the following links for setup and help regarding connectivity.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Se um post for útil para você, por favor, clique em +XP.

Quando um post resolver o seu problema, clique em "Aceitar como Solução" para que outros jogadores possam ter as respostas.

AHQ é uma comunidade de suporte de jogador para jogador. Não sou funcionário e não possuo qualquer vínculo com a EA, sou apenas um jogador tentando ajudar outros.

Não respondo mensagens privadas!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,223 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hello @Cheebamanc

There are quite a few reasons that can happen. Check the following links for setup and help regarding connectivity.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Se um post for útil para você, por favor, clique em +XP.

Quando um post resolver o seu problema, clique em "Aceitar como Solução" para que outros jogadores possam ter as respostas.

AHQ é uma comunidade de suporte de jogador para jogador. Não sou funcionário e não possuo qualquer vínculo com a EA, sou apenas um jogador tentando ajudar outros.

Não respondo mensagens privadas!

Message 2 of 4 (1,224 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

See these kind of unhelpful answers are the reason I rarely contact people like you.

If my connection is fine on PSN then your basic connectivity trouble shooting does not apply.

The problem is something to do with EA and how it authenticates accounts are connected most likely.

Trying reading the question before just applying a cookie cutter link which is irrelevant to the problem the customer is seeing.

Message 3 of 4 (966 Views)

★★ Novice

also you marked this as solved, its not solved and never will be till you sort your * out.

Message 4 of 4 (965 Views)