Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Missing solo battles

by nanobilo

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
EA up and forgot to update the Solo Challenges, ha. It seems like EA forgot a bunch of stuff when it came to this Madden. This game is a joke. Usually I'd be mad about something like this, but it's not even surprising any more.
Message 11 of 15 (258 Views)

Solo battle grant packs

★★★★ Newbie

I did not receive the customer service grant packs from the support team yesterday. I feel this issue should be resolved, feel free to search my account and see I'm not looking for extra handouts

Message 12 of 15 (253 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I didn't received my rewards yesterday and I was at ultimate level. I played all week long and I'd like to know if EA has a problem??

Thx for answering.

Message 13 of 15 (175 Views)

Community Manager

@nanobilo 

No worries and sorry for the trouble! If you didn't receive your rewards please contact our Live-Support team so they can pull up your account to verify they were never received.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 15 (944 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

EA gave me my rewards 3 days after the normal date so the problem is solved. It's cool from them!! Wink

Message 15 of 15 (147 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help