Re: Lost local Madden 19 Franchise saves

by IanNash2222

Original Post

Player Franchise Career Stuck Advancing To Midseason

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

So I am currently 7 years into my player career, and I've invested a lot of time and energy into this franchise. During the 2026 season, I simmed to the midseason point, and the sim is stuck on the regular season week 3. I have the option to press Circle to cancel, but that gets stuck too when I do that. I really would like to continue my player career, so how can I fix this issue.

Thank you.

Message 201 of 215 (808 Views)

Re: Player Franchise Career Stuck Advancing To Midseason

Community Manager

@Brittanm5

Make sure your game is up to date and check if your issue could be caused by a custom draft class.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 202 of 215 (784 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nope. Not for me. I re-installed it and hopefully I won't waste the next two months on another corrupt franchise. 

Message 203 of 215 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Does your own custom draft class count? Like does too many created rookies cause a problem? 

Message 204 of 215 (714 Views)

Re: Madden 19 pc -Game Keeps crashing in Franchise Mode

★★★ Newbie
5 months of 5 year franchise modes i cant stand this anymore EA fix it.
Message 205 of 215 (692 Views)

Lost local Madden 19 Franchise saves

★★★ Newbie

After a new update last week, my Franchise kept freezing during training sessions. Then during the 3rd game of my 2nd Franchise season, I paused the game for a minute and the game froze on the pause menu and eventually lost all saved files.

I started a new Franchise that same day, simulated the 1st season and manually did the draft and free agent signings and everything to start a new season. I had everything saved to start my first pre-season game.

The next day, I turned on my game and all files were lost, including my customized playbook which isn’t even a part of Franchise mode.

I’ve always enjoyed Franchise mode and have no interest in playing online. I’ve read in forums that peope have been having similar issues with losing Franchise files going back to August 2018, shortly after Madden 19’s release. I’m a big fan of Madden and have been playing Madden since the 90’s, but Franchise is all I’m interested in. It seems like updates are the reasons for file loses and if that’s the case I don’t want anymore updates. And if this is what Madden has become, then I have no interest in purchasing any future Madden games, or any other games from EA for that matter. 

Please fix immediately!

Message 206 of 215 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If custom rookies is the game corrupting issue, then why even have it in the game? 

Message 207 of 215 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You know what we should do as the consumer, we should just not buy the next Madden. Try to start a forum on Reddit or something and get as many people as we can to commit to not buying Madden 20, and maybe if we get enough (which is a lot) we could maybe get the NFL to take notice and give another game shot with the license or even just EA and realize that they've been shoving the same half baked product for the last 4 years at least. Or help them take notice when they get their wallets hit a little. But... Probably won't happen. 

Message 208 of 215 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Honestly, do you think that they give a * if you've enjoyed franchise mode since someone else ran and managed Madden? No, they want MUT players and madden championships. They want the big * when all they have is an average * size, which there is nothing wrong with, but they continue to deny. I get that it's not Barry's fault that mine and your game keeps crashing ONLY three seasons in, but it most certainly isn't my fault when I paid a good solid day of my hard work on a game that will let me get to the super bowl but freezes in the fourth quarter. Like, it feels like someone somewhere is laughing. 

Message 209 of 215 (550 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Also EA Barry, the game automatically updates ... 

Message 210 of 215 (544 Views)