Re: Madden 19 pc -Game Keeps crashing in Franchise Mode

by LilBMW

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm that this works now!

After installing the patch, I loaded up my save from before the crash and am happy to report that I was able to play past the point where it crashed and have verified that I can load the save again.

Thank you @EA_Barry and the dev team for addressing this. Great work guys.

Message 181 of 215 (1,582 Views)

Community Manager

Positive reports so far, can anyone else confirm the issue is resolved please?

Thanks a million.

barry.png
Message 182 of 215 (1,563 Views)

★★ Guide

It's also working for me on pc as well.

Message 183 of 215 (1,492 Views)

★ Novice

Really shocked given EAs reputation for excellence but I had to reload to a point I had another player in the league and every time I resign with that owner it crashes. 

Message 184 of 215 (1,421 Views)

★★ Novice

No mine still freezes it freezes in game then go again then 2 plays later freezes. It happens in all modes for me unless I'm not playing online.

Message 185 of 215 (1,372 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My game is freezing after playing the super bowl in the first season.

When I win the animations after time has expired doesn't play.  The camera view is stuck and I just see players and ref's walking around. The gameplay freezes forcing you to “press x to skip”. Then after the game summary it gets stuck on a loading screen going back into the franchise mode main screen. I’ve played this specific game three times and the same result. I haven’t attempted simming past it yet. 

I'm using a PS4 Pro with a live updated roster from before the season began.

Message 186 of 215 (1,259 Views)

Offline franchise stuck in year 6

★ Novice

My Xbox one madden 19 game freezes and exits to the Xbox home after I finish playing a game in year 6 (2023) and then again when I try to load the franchise. I have a back up of every year so I'm able to start over successfully from the beginning of the season and can Sim as much as I want to, but as soon as I actually play a game this happens again. Please help EA! 

Message 187 of 215 (1,096 Views)

★★ Novice

when can we expect this patch to be uploaded?

Message 188 of 215 (1,084 Views)

Madden 19 Franchise Crash and Lock-Out

★ Novice

The problem I am facing is this, about a month ago, me and my friend were playing our online franchise like we have done in madden 18 and so on, and in the games year 2022 we successfully played weeks 1 and 2, however between the advancement between weeks 2 and 3, the game would stay on the loading screen for about 30 minutes. I got frustrated and shut down the app and when I went to go play it again, the franchise advancement was locked. What I mean by that is it would show the regular screen for the franchise but advancing a week was not an option. I could edit my players and look at stats and everything else but I could not continue to play the franchise because it would no longer advance to the next week or let me play my week 3 game. Any help on how to fix this?

Message 189 of 215 (950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When the * is this going to be fixed franchise crashes after 5 or 6th season and people have been telling u since semotember and it’s still * people mine included can you give us a status on where u guys are with solving this *, thanks

Message 190 of 215 (820 Views)