Re: Madden 19 pc -Game Keeps crashing in Franchise Mode

by jboss2244

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah its extremely frustrating that whenever this issue is brought to the thread, someone from EA comes in a marks it as a solved issue. I encourage everyone to start their own threads as well as stay in tune with this one. If we keep making new threads maybe someone that actually cares about the game or their job will fix it or attempt to at least keep a line of communication with everyone effected by the crashing 

Message 161 of 215 (3,585 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Barry

• Platform (PC, XB1 or PS4): PC
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID: DannyDunn7 (origin access premier nember)
  • In what Season is this happening (2021,2022,2023 etc): 2023
  • Saved on Internal or External Hard Drive: internal hard drive 
  • Are you simming games, Yes/No: have in the past
  • When the crash happens, are you simming? If yes, can you play the game without simming: playing the game crashes upon exiting the game
  • Are you using default rosters: yes
  • Have you downloaded any user content: custom draft classes yes
  • Any error message? Please post the exact error:
  • Any other relevant details:

Interestingly guys a popular YouTuber RBT (220k subs) has recently posted a video on this topic. He does a lot of madden content so let's hope this exposure hurries the team over at EA!

https://youtu.be/4G9WfXmVcQ8

Message 162 of 215 (3,572 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Any update on this? I'm not gonna play Madden if I can't play franchise mode. If this isn't getting patched soon I'll just request a refund and move on.
Message 163 of 215 (3,404 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I wonder why @EA_Barry has ghosted everyone in this thread still wandering if this will be fixed

Message 164 of 215 (3,270 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@megablackk1d Knowing EA, they won't fix this.  They only care about MUT and gives two sh*ts about everything else.  Watch next update will have no fixes to this.

Message 165 of 215 (3,238 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've used multiple saves and during year 2023 it will crash after completing a game. I do simulate some games but play most of them. I use downloaded draft classes and all my franchises are offline. Gamertag is: BryanFNW, and I'm on PS4. Please make an update to fix this issue as many faithful madden players are unable to play their preferred mode. Thank you. 

Message 166 of 215 (3,170 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

"EA SPORTS YEAR 2023.... IT'S NOT IN THE GAME"

"EA SPORTS A WORKING FRANCHISE MODE SAVE SYSTEM.... IT'S NOT IN THE GAME"

"EA SPORTS FILLED WITH CRASHES AND BUGS.... IT'S IN THE GAME"

Message 167 of 215 (3,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox1S Premodaboss86... Crashes after 5th season. Ive tried multiple different teams and still happens. Really starting to Gerry frustrated with this issue. No simulating, it crashes after you finish the 3rd game in season 5.

Message 168 of 215 (3,136 Views)

★ Apprentice

Welp, it’s looking like the custom draft classes are the culprits. If you used one at anytime it will cause this file corruption. I did a test Franchise with no classes and it let me get into year 2025. I played a game, saved it and it reloaded fine. 

Message 169 of 215 (2,889 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@SfNiners816 What about editing a draft class yourself would that be fine you think??

Message 170 of 215 (2,876 Views)