Re: Madden 19 pc -Game Keeps crashing in Franchise Mode

by jboss2244

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@IdunnololGames I said it before, this issue is in the coding of the game that some dumbass over looked. The file is corrupted because the systems don't know that the seasons can go pass a certain year (2022 or 2023). That's an array issue. It's set at 2023 and not beyond. It's an easy fix but they only care about MUT like always...this is EA after all people.

Message 141 of 215 (963 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@GamerNOY I was here since there was only one page. I never logged in to make a post. Just checked back here every other day to see if someone in the community figured something out or if ea would post anything. I saw how many people were going unnoticed and how many franchises I wasted hours on. Everyone else was saying the same thing. But EA felt ok to add Turf tape and etc. I felt them admiring it was broken and to just start over when ever I get to that point was ridiculous 

Message 142 of 215 (921 Views)

★★ Novice

@GamerNOY wrote:

To add to the list of crashing issues when loading back up to the offline franchise menu/Owner's office:

-Crash when exiting after finishing playing a game

-Crash if you exit in-game at any point back to menu

-Crash when exiting free practice back to menu

New discovery

-Crash when exiting from the weekly training

Basically anything that requires you to load back to the menu will cause a crash back to desktop once you get to a certain point in the season. Those auto-save files that was active during the crash will then get corrupted and no longer can be loaded (100% crash rate). I can load up another save point from a few weeks back in the season and everything will work fine until i get to the same week in the season where the crashing was previously happening. I can sim the rest of the season and play a few games of the next season, but then the crashing starts happening again. 

This happens on my PS4. The game is defective. It happens after 3-4 years of connected content downloads. I download a 2019-2022 draft class and eventually it crashes on multiple save files.

terrible experience 

Message 143 of 215 (905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yeah they will fix it as soon as they squeeze all the money that they can out of their customers until they're satisfied that they made a solid profit through there micro transactions

Sad to say it depends on when they want to fix it. Is it going to be at the end of this games life cycle or in the near future and if it happens at the end chances are next year we might not even have a offline franchise mode just like every other game now is getting rid of single player campaigns. man I hope and pray that's not the case

Message 144 of 215 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well son of a gun. Thought the issue was fixed until my franchise crashed and corrupted my files again. 

Year 2022 it happened. Is this still being addressed EA_Barry?

Message 145 of 215 (977 Views)

HELP!

★★★ Newbie

Im stuck on autosim screen for connected franchise and have no idea what to do, Ive closed the app and turned of my PS4

Message 146 of 215 (801 Views)

★ Novice

Platform: PS4

PSN: JRBjrb888

Season: 2023

Internal Hard Drive

Simming

Crash only happens when loading into non-auto save franchise file

Using default/most updated rosters

No downloaded user content, but using custom created draft class

Message: An error has occurred in the following application. (CE-34878-0) Madden NFL 19

Message 147 of 215 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes Barry I am still experiencing problems. I played until week 12 of 2022 every single game and never simmed. A lot of hours sent and my franchise stopped working after setting a record for touchdowns in a single game and passing yards. Now I cannot even get back onto the file without the game shutting down. How do we fix this? 

Message 148 of 215 (884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s doing the same thing for me on ps4. 2022-2023 season and it won’t load without shutting off the game. 

Message 149 of 215 (881 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry This is now the most replied topic on this thread and nothing, absolutely nothing done to fix this game breaking issue.  I've never done this before, but I'm gonna report EA to the Better Business Bureau for all times that they have released games and not did the proper QA before sending out a game. People pay hard earned money for products and consistently been unprofessional and lied to for not fixing issues in games.

Message 150 of 215 (862 Views)