Re: Madden 19 pc -Game Keeps crashing in Franchise Mode

by megablackk1d

Original Post

Community Manager

Can anyone affected by this issue please let us know if there is any change after today's update please?

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 111 of 215 (707 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Will we be able to recover previously corrupted files or do we have to start a new franchise?
Message 112 of 215 (704 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA_Barry seems like the crashes have stopped so far. The corrupted files are ruined but starting a new franchise is going well so far. Thanks for your help 

Message 113 of 215 (697 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry Does the new update fix franchise crshing on year 2022 or 23 for pc?

Message 114 of 215 (839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry nope this update broke all of my saves crashes immediately on load. Also I am getting this. Also it didn't fix the problem my game still crashes in years 2022 or 2023

Message 115 of 215 (832 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 116 of 215 (814 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I don't understand how you can update a game to fix issues but end up making things worse an unplayable. It's like they didn't even do enough testing before releasing an update that's not good business. They have to repair this individually on every platform for the fact that this game is on multiple platforms. changing one line of code to fix an issue on one of those platforms alone is not going to work on all platforms you have to do it individually.

Message 117 of 215 (788 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Does anyone over at EA understand that this is happening more for PC users and also that it's happening on Franchise mode?  I read what the patch was suppose to do but it doesn't state anything about Franchise mode.

Message 118 of 215 (760 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry Looks like the game still crashes after the 2022 or 2023 season. Do you all even read this forum? This issue is the second most talked about topic here. Change you guys mindset with just MUT and fix this issue that has been a problem since release.
Message 119 of 215 (756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

AngelUriel1530 yeah I don't understand it either and you're right it's like they're not reading into the issue properly I'm about to give up on it all together

Message 120 of 215 (739 Views)