Re: Madden 19 pc -Game Keeps crashing in Franchise Mode

by jboss2244

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
No I didnt meant this thread in particular. In fact this is a "very good written, with nice people speeking their mind" thread. I meant in general. You know how things are today, how angry people can be towards community managers. Even in the EA Forums there are guys who treat them without any respect and it's not even their fault that the game has issues. I hope the next fix will be out in 1-2 weeks or maybe even a hotfix for the Franchise friends like myself. Wink
Message 91 of 215 (963 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I wouldn't hold your breath for a fix anytime soon though. Almost 2 months later and the same issue is happening. Plus over 2 weeks since anyone with EA has said a word about it

Message 92 of 215 (945 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Is anyone trying this on ps4? I just simmed 5 years of franchise without touching anything then I tried exiting in and out and so forth I even powered down my console and started it again basically trying to make it crash and it hasn’t crashed yet a little worried though if I actually do another franchise for real it’ll start crashing again
Message 93 of 215 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have done that a few times. Simming is ok but after 1 or 2 games played or partially played, the crash happens 

Message 94 of 215 (1,095 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yup my crashing franchise is on the PS4 in the year 2022. 

Message 95 of 215 (1,087 Views)

★★ Guide

Could you imagine if Rockstar was to release Red Dead Redemption 2 and in the fourth chapter of the game was unplayable and would crash back to desktop forcing people to restart the whole game.

The outcry and disappointment in the fans if it took Rockstar months to fix it.

What makes madden 19 different yeah it's a sports game but that does not let anybody in that company off the hook for releasing a broken product.

I would rather have a delayed game then having a game that forces me to start over time and time again it's like playing a game back in the early 90s that didn't have saves.

What really makes me upset is that EA it's not speaking about it or acknowledging the issue  to give us some kind of hope that this problem will be fixed

I understand that EA has to Force this titles releases every year to there customers but they also need to make the main core of the game workable before Mut Squad and Ultimate the same way all other companies do.

Franchise mode and connected franchise is what made Madden and that in itself should have been the main focus before the other features just like other companies make sure there single-player experience is working and play before the multiplier.

Message 96 of 215 (953 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I sort of kind of found the solution it's not a permanent fix or anything I believe the crash is due to members in your practice squad delete your members in practice squad I had a save file right before the crash that worked as soon as I Sim to the next week the crash will occur so  I loaded up the working file and the funny thing is once I deleted a member in practice squad that needed upgrading I Sim to the next week where the crash occurred after that the save worked.

Another thing is before exiting Madden 19 play a game in franchise mode in the middle of the game exit back to desktop that will be your save point the next time you run Madden continue or resume game that is in progress do this every time that you plan to exit and leave the game for another time that you planned play the game yes I know it's kind of dumb having to do that but it keeps your game files from being unplayable playable and it worked for me so that's all I have. Yes I know you can't skip playing a game at all cuz it will corrupt it you have to play every game out in full. If you do not want to play the game Sims to the 4th quarter in game then exit the game it will save for you to resume that game.

Message 97 of 215 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Another way is to sim to draft week and then save the game it has worked for me and has failed me too that's the chance that you have to take if you're just a person that wants to Sim the game to a certain point from the main franchise mode menu another way I've heard from a friend is to play connected franchise mode and make it private and letting the cloud system save your game yes you will not be able to play multiple roles for different teams you can only play the team that you picked at the beginning I was told  to me that it works as well not sure haven't tested it out and I'm not sure if any of these Solutions work on consoles but I am playing PC let me know if it works for you or not

Message 98 of 215 (981 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
If this would be a huge open world game with many quests...i really could forgive EA. But it's a game with 22 players and 1 stadium..so that's different. They have the resources and the money. I dont know im just a bit disappointed. So much unexploited potential.
Message 99 of 215 (948 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I sent a message to @ClintOldenburg on Twitter. He's been pretty responsive and looking into other crashes and blue screens. Hopefully we can get a reply from him on this specific issue.
Message 100 of 215 (942 Views)