Re: Madden 19 out of no where switched to a pink/purple colorations.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Madden 19 out of no where switched to a pink/purple colorations.

★★★ Newbie

I was playing Madden 19 and leaving my franchise mode the color switched to a horrible contrast appearance where everything appears to look pinkish-purple. I’ve called EA and they have zero solutions to my problem. At first i thought it was my Brand new TV messing up(i have a Samsung 4kUHD 75’) yet, all Madden 18 works and Madden 17’, also my Battlefield works just fine and COD. It’s just this game. I’m hoping to get a refund if this isn’t resolved. I talked to three different people and didn’t get a single answer. I just kept getting transferred to someone else with broken English. 

I’m pretty upset since i usually only buy EA Sports games. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,183 Views)

Community Manager

@johnny7005 

Have you checked the accessibility options in the game to see if you have it set to a specific color setting for those experiencing colorblindness? Can you try resetting the video settings from the settings menu as well?

Do you play on Xbox One or PC? 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry It actually starts off with perfect color then before the initial loading it randomly switches to the pinkish/purple horrid contrast. So it isn’t anything to do with the settings. I even deleted a lot of games to make sure the storage didn’t have anything to do with it... nope... and now I’m mad at myself for deleting old games 🤣. Issue still isn’t resolved.
Message 3 of 4 (1,151 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@johnny7005 

If you're playing on PC can you attach a DxDiag for us so we can look at your specs?

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,145 Views)