Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Madden 19 out of no where switched to a pink/purple colorations.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Madden 19 out of no where switched to a pink/purple colorations.

★★★★ Novice

I was playing Madden 19 and leaving my franchise mode the color switched to a horrible contrast appearance where everything appears to look pinkish-purple. I’ve called EA and they have zero solutions to my problem. At first i thought it was my Brand new TV messing up(i have a Samsung 4kUHD 75’) yet, all Madden 18 works and Madden 17’, also my Battlefield works just fine and COD. It’s just this game. I’m hoping to get a refund if this isn’t resolved. I talked to three different people and didn’t get a single answer. I just kept getting transferred to someone else with broken English. 

I’m pretty upset since i usually only buy EA Sports games. 

Message 1 of 4 (182 Views)

Community Manager

@johnny7005 

Have you checked the accessibility options in the game to see if you have it set to a specific color setting for those experiencing colorblindness? Can you try resetting the video settings from the settings menu as well?

Do you play on Xbox One or PC? 

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (159 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It actually starts off with perfect color then before the initial loading it randomly switches to the pinkish/purple horrid contrast. So it isn’t anything to do with the settings. I even deleted a lot of games to make sure the storage didn’t have anything to do with it... nope... and now I’m mad at myself for deleting old games 🤣. Issue still isn’t resolved.
Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@johnny7005 

If you're playing on PC can you attach a DxDiag for us so we can look at your specs?

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help