Madden 19 online head to head gameplay Lag

by shotOut_oakland

Original Post

Madden 19 online head to head gameplay Lag

★★★★★ Newbie

Madden 19 online games lagging bad? Trying to play Mut seasons online and i'm experiencing really bad lag. Don't know if its because of region or my opponents computer specs etc? But the connection to my past two games have been really bad. Any explanations?

Message 1 of 18 (17,292 Views)

Re: Madden 19 online head to head gameplay Lag

Community Manager

@shotOut_oakland

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 2 of 18 (17,267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yeah just like EA to pass the blame.

*plays every game ever without lag*

*madden lags every game*

[Removed swearing - CM] 

Message 3 of 18 (16,500 Views)

Community Manager

@foreedo We are happy to help you get your issues sorted but if you have no interest in trying the steps and prefer to post using offensive language then there is nothing we can do to help.

Darko.png
Message 4 of 18 (16,463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded madden 19 about 2 weeks ago for ps4 and every game i have played online has been lagging badly. I cant get a good game at all. Its not my connection cause every other game i own plays fine with no lag effect. I was thinking twice about buying madden 19 as i havent been to impressed with EA but i figured what the heck and bought it anyway and it came back to bite me in the @#$. Im very disapointed with EA

Message 5 of 18 (16,380 Views)

Community Manager

@Trenchanimal I take it you have done the troubleshooting and checked your NAT type, as such can you share the UO Trace you ran and what NAT type you have, please. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 18 (16,370 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You are 100% correct.  It gets so old having EA tell us to check things on our end when this is a known PS4 Madden problem for the last two years.  It took until December last year to fix the PS4 lag issue, while I can play a free game like Fortnite absolutely lag free.  It is beyond disappointing that I keep paying $70 just to be disappointed in how MAdden H2H plays online.  Please stop force feeding us your connectivity * and get some dedicated servers that do the job

Message 7 of 18 (16,180 Views)

★★ Novice

I have made it to the super bowl on cpu mut seaons 2 times now and both times the game gets stuck on the loading screen for over 10 minutes and then forces me to take a lose and ruin my whole season again. Can u reimburse or sumthing. 

Message 8 of 18 (15,695 Views)

★★ Novice

I personally have done every test you could possibly do. Everything is as perfect as you can get. Every other game works perfect. When i play madden 19 in MUT online it has been honestly impossible to play. I get to the loading screen and to kickoff - the play art doesnt even show. Every cut scene to go back to the play calling screen it feezes. Then i have to either hit pause of call a timeout. At certain points you cant even play the game. I played madden 18 everyday and never had an issue once. Something is extremely wrong this year. I have one of the best internets you could have with fios gigabit connection. Awesome ping and latency. Also hard wired. If you were wondering 

Message 9 of 18 (15,640 Views)

★★ Novice

This is a screen shot of my connection on xbox-  fyi

Message 10 of 18 (15,636 Views)