Madden 19 not loading.

by Antnee09

Original Post

Madden 19 not loading.

★ Novice

I just purchased madden 19 (Disc) for PS4 and I’m trying to play it for the first time the screen gets notification in the upper left saying gameplay is blocked cause I entered a blocked scene, these screen goes gray and I’m unable to to accept the EA user agreement. Please help

Message 1 of 21 (7,325 Views)

Re: Madden 19 not loading.

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone contacted you about this yet? I’m having exact same problem. Email me: [edit: email address removed] or message me on psn lukeskyjohnston9

Message 2 of 21 (7,272 Views)

Community Manager

@Thejabberjawws@Antnee09

Can you let us know if power cycling your router allows you to get past this sticking point please?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 21 (7,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Cycling router did not help.

Message 4 of 21 (7,201 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have had this problem since I picked up the game on Weds. I have had two talks with EA support (very nice but no answers) going through all their things with no change. I currently have an 80 dollar game I have had for 5 days that wont work and have been unable to get anyone to even acknowledge there is a problem or when it will be fixed. Just hoping at this point best buy will give me a refund

Message 5 of 21 (7,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem.
Message 6 of 21 (7,157 Views)

Community Manager

@tresturner@Antnee09@Ardeava@bnablogger@Thejabberjawws

I assume you are trying to choose Accept here, obvious but I need to check.

Can you try disabling those notifications: https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/notification.html

barry.png
Message 7 of 21 (7,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a solution yet?

Message 8 of 21 (7,057 Views)

★ Novice

Still not working seems to be a Hall of Fame version issue a

Message 9 of 21 (6,944 Views)

Community Manager

@The_ONE61Nine@Antnee09@stupphmat@tresturner@Ardeava

The following has been marked as a solution to this, can you try the steps there and let us know if that helps?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden-19-Im-stuck-at-the-stuck-at-the-user-agreement-scr...

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 10 of 21 (6,872 Views)