Re: Madden 19 freezing on Xbox one

by IanNash2222

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same exact problem. Loud noise then the game freezes and its closes. 

I downloaded the game from the Microsoft store. Wondering if I can get a full refund? I cant even play it. It's so delayed.

Message 11 of 35 (1,690 Views)

★★★ Novice

I spoke with EA on a hand full of occasions with the same issue (not being able to get through a exhibition game, solo challenge, or career game with out it crashing and shutting down after a minute). They gave me multiple troubleshooting techniques to fix my problem which never worked. My biggest concern above all was if EA was aware of this issue and were working on a patch/fix. The last time I spoke with EA the representative was very real with me and said that they were aware of the issue and players "around the globe" have the same issue. They also said there is no troubleshooting technique that is going to fix this (no hard resets, no uninstalling and re-installing, no deleting cloud saves and local saves, no deleting mac address). I ask what the time table was on a fix for this problem and i didn't get a definitive answer. I love Madden and I have no desire to ask for a refund however, I hope we are all properly compensated for this long inconvenience in the form of in-game content. [Im passing this along to all my fellow community members with the same issue] 

Message 12 of 35 (1,682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought this yesterday for the first time in 8 years. I can barely get it to do anything. Freezes at any moment. Super disappointing . 

It'll be another 8 years before I forget about this to buy again.

Message 13 of 35 (1,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t franchise at all, after every single play the game freezes for 10 seconds and it just continues to this constantly, I really love madden and I want to be able to experience the games potential but I can’t with this recurring problem

Message 14 of 35 (1,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'M HAVING THIS EXACT SAME ISSUE! IT FREEZES UP AFTER PLAYING THE GAME IN FRANCHISE MODE FOR 10 MINUTES. I'M SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS GAME AND I'VE BEEN A LONG STANDING CUSTOMER OF MADDEN FOR YEARS NOW SINCE THE FIRST EVER MADDEN EVER CAME OUT! THEY'RE SLOWLY BUT SURELY LOSING MY LOYALTY! FIX THIS PROBLEM EA!

Message 15 of 35 (1,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@flownmotion You are far more understanding than I am. I am (was) a loyal Madden game buyer and player every year, but at this point I would prefer a refund and move on to another game. EA hasn’t provided any answers to satisfy their growing angry customer base.

Message 16 of 35 (1,219 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Me too, same problem everytime during the third season in the super bowl. 
@

Message 17 of 35 (1,062 Views)

★ Guide

Your file is corrupted. Try reinstalling. I had the same problem and that worked for me.

Message 18 of 35 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play a lot of online head to head and I’ve never really had an issue before the last couple of days. It doesn’t matter if I’ve been playing on other games or just started it up. Whenever I’m in a match randomly throughout I’ll pick a play and then a different one will come up on the field. Then it freezes. Makes a VERY loud noise and then kicks me to the Xbox one home screen.  Please tell me there’s going to be a fix or what I need to do. I’ve noticed a bunch of other people have said the same exact thing happened to them months ago and even recently. 

Message 19 of 35 (953 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Your fix is in my comment above. Yes it sucks I know.

Message 20 of 35 (945 Views)