by captinrogers777

Original Post

Re: Log in has wrong email

★★★ Newbie
You get it fixed???
Message 41 of 59 (2,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My log in has a email address that i have never seen before.  And there is seriously no way to change it?  That is bs.  Wish i had this 60 dollars back dont worry you wont get another 60 not that anyone there seems to care.

Message 42 of 59 (2,328 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup same issue here, unrecoverable email account and their support can not do anything.  Useless.... I will never purchase an EA game ever again. Wasted money on Madden19 can't even play it.

Message 43 of 59 (2,257 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also am having this issue. I haven't played Madden in years, yet my Playstation ID is still connected to an old email that doesn't exist anymore. I clicked forgot my password and they must have reset it to a temporary random password and now there's absolutely no way I can get into it. 

Tell me this, if I can log in to MY PS4 ID, that is LINKED to an old email account, then why can't I just change the email address after I have logged in to my PSID? Now I have wasted money on this game. This is the worst example of customer service I have ever dealt with in my life. I just want to play a GD video game for crying out loud. Not take out a friggin' bank loan.

Message 44 of 59 (2,195 Views)

Re: Madden 19 ea account change email

★★★ Newbie

Have tried contacting advisors only to be stuck on the please wait screen. This is rediculous, why spend money on a product that i cant use due to the apparent issue that cant be fixed. It should not be this hard to have a simple fix for your customers

Message 45 of 59 (2,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exactly like it can’t be that hard @coolcobra03
Message 46 of 59 (2,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you!! All we need is a button that says use a different email address on the madden 19 login screen. It can’t be that difficult @atlsniper1986
Message 47 of 59 (2,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m in the process of doing a network transfer of the game from my old Xbox to the new one, hopefully the password will be sent with it. Crossing my fingers.

Message 48 of 59 (2,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Try doing a network transfer of the game. I’m in the process of doing that now I’ll let everyone know if it works.
Message 49 of 59 (2,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They say they cant fix it for me
Message 50 of 59 (2,055 Views)