Madden 19 ea account change email

by captinrogers777

Original Post

Re: Madden 19 ea account change email

Community Manager (retired)

@SubSetMaster2
Hi There,
Sorry to hear that you are having this issue with your account.
The best course of action is to contact our EA support team with the included live contact link from our EA Help Site and one of Our advisers should be able to assist in getting you back into the account and guiding you through the change of details process.

Please fill out the relevant fields in the form link below and choose from either Chat or Call back options at the end. 
We look forward to speaking with you.

EA Help - Contact us:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 11 of 59 (8,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue and I called ea support and was basically told there is nothing g they can do. If I prove it's me y not just give me or change my password or just let me make and add a new ea account  I have a 70$ game and cant even play it with my friends. 

Message 12 of 59 (8,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am in the same situation. EA Support will not help me with changing the account details. I too am out of pocket an unable to play.

Message 13 of 59 (8,161 Views)

Community Manager

@blackwind747@illman444

Account security is important to us.

When helping with certain issues, like account changes, it’s important that we can verify that you own this account. We want to make sure we’re not compromising your account, so we can’t help out with your issue currently.

If you’re able to regain access to your email account later, you can resume this case on EA Help at help.ea.com/my-cases/ or click Contact Us on any help.ea.com page to start a new case.

barry.png
Message 14 of 59 (8,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous just dumped $60 into the trash because good ole EA has to make everything difficult thanks guys give me a * refund 

Message 15 of 59 (8,065 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, the email address associated with this account no longer exists.  It is impossible for me to ever get it back.  There needs to be additional ways to verify an account. Other gaming companies make use of security questions, phone numbers and more.  

Message 16 of 59 (7,964 Views)

★ Novice

I have this same problem

Message 17 of 59 (7,881 Views)

★★ Novice

No, they can't. I've had this exact issue and keep getting fed the same answers that dont work over and over again. They seem to be limited to a script and cant really help.

Message 18 of 59 (7,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game automatically popped up an incorrect e-mail address. I can’t edit it and I can’t reset it because it is an e-mail address that belongs to somebody else. Did I just waste my $$$ because there is no way for me to log in to an e-mail that isn’t mine and add a second (correct) e-mail address. Who designed this POS?

Message 19 of 59 (7,781 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue.  After talking to multiple EA advisors I was told to submit a request to gain access to the EA account that has an email that is no longer recoverable.  I have been waiting for almost a week and still no response.  No idea who had the idea to make the text box unable to be changed.  Spent 60 dollars on the game and still cannot play.  

Message 20 of 59 (7,729 Views)