Re: Madden 19 ea account change email

by BenConner

Original Post

★★ Novice

Yep they still havent replied to my case either.  In my situation, i am able to get into my account, but when i try to change the email address from my old inaccessible one, it asks my security question in russian despite my language selected being english, so clearly my account must have been hacked at some point.  At least I am able to log in and play with friends but i am hoping support finally helps with updating my email address.

Message 21 of 59 (3,530 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.  Email address is incorrect.  I can't change it.  Support said it's a microsoft issue.  Microsoft haven't replied.  Wasted money on this *.  

I will never buy another POS Origin/EA title unless this is fixed.  Absolute joke.

Message 22 of 59 (3,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Were you able to add the correct email... this is my exact situation
Message 23 of 59 (3,410 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Of course not.  This is EA.  Why would they help the consumer?  I'm now at loggerheads with the company I bought the game from because they won't accept it as it's opened.  

Absolute *.  Thanks to EA I'm out of pocket, all because of data protection * that's a nonsense when the email address is wrong.  

Message 24 of 59 (3,390 Views)

Re: Log in has wrong email

★★★ Newbie

Message 25 of 59 (3,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem 

Message 26 of 59 (3,315 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Looks like I'm in good company... same issue. School email address I no longer have access to and clicked the forgot my password button prematurely before trying every password I've ever had. Now can't access whatever temporary password they've probably have been sending there. Support has been absolutely worthless, loops around no timetable given.

Will never buy an EA game again if this account can't be recovered.

Message 27 of 59 (3,304 Views)

Can't log in to EA account

★★ Newbie

How do u change it email on ur EA account

Message 28 of 59 (3,303 Views)

★★★★ Novice
DId you ever get the situation fixed im in the same boat.
Message 29 of 59 (3,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im having the same problem. I talked to an EA advisor and they act like its nothing to do . Wasted 60$
Message 30 of 59 (3,179 Views)