Re: Madden 19 crash without error

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Madden 19 crash without error

★★★ Novice

Well, i have installed madden nfl 19 and it's simple does not launch. It starts and i can see the new window of the game for a second or two and it closed, without error. I'm check and my hardware meets the requirements. My Intel CPU support  Intel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX, i have good enough nvidia GTX670. I updated my vide drivers, so i really dont understand why it's steel crashing everytime without error.

Message 1 of 14 (5,136 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. I posted on another forum the steps that tech support gave me:

https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/225111/anyone-else-unable-to-launch-the-game-on-pc

Maybe something there will help?

Message 2 of 14 (5,075 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any chance you're running 32 bit Origin on 64 bit windows 8.1? I think Origin is downloading the incorrect version of dbdata.dll. Have already confirmed with the tech support reps that file is causing my issue.

I tried to replace it using different versions and got errors. Using the dbdata.dll from Battlefront for example gives a nice error message that they couldn't authenticate over EA's servers.

Can any devs from EA provide a link to dbdata.dll over FTP, dropbox, whatever (something bypassing the Origin "repair" option) to manually install the file?

Message 3 of 14 (4,991 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, all night i was in chat with 3 or 4 advisors, made 7 basic steps twice, they are analyzed my dxdiag.txt and windows 7 msinfo.txt , so there was some mistakes and with their help i repair it, really nice guys, but it did not help to lauch the madden 19! I think we must wait patch or hotfix from EA..... i'm really dissapointed because i have hall of fame edition and wanna play erlier, but cool EA made great offer - Pay more - play later. Also i clean chache (Origin), use clean boot and other basic steps that find in their letter.

Message 4 of 14 (4,955 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Xfire781@Hilgyman

Please post your Dxdiag reports here so we can take a look, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

barry.png
Message 5 of 14 (4,947 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh, i send my dxdiag to you in the another topic with the same problem and you tell me to chat with advisor, but i can send dxdiag again. In my previous message i desccribe my experience with chat support.

Message 6 of 14 (4,941 Views)

Community Manager

@Xfire781

It is likely there are motherboard driver updates available to you, your audio drivers are from 2012.

Check your hardware manufacturers website and let us know if those updates help you.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 14 (4,927 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here you go.

Message 8 of 14 (4,918 Views)

★★★ Novice

This mornings updated fixed the issue

Message 9 of 14 (4,908 Views)