Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? hoyapanther
Date/time issue occurred ongoing
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I'm having problems with the Madden 19 companion iPhone app--when searching through the auction house, there are times where I can't scroll to the end of a screen. For example, if I'm searching 90-91 cards, and then going through team-by-team, I can only get about 5 cards down before the screen won't let me continue scrolling--even when it's clear there are more cards on the auction block.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pick a certain rating level and search team by team, and try to scroll through as many cards as you can.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can't keep scrolling down through cards. Sometimes, it will stop midway through a card.
What do you expect to see? To keep scrolling through to the end of available cards.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

See attached screenshot for an example. I cannot scroll any further down the screen than midway through the Mack card.

Message 1 of 13 (1,222 Views)

Re: Madden 19 companion app - problems scrolling through auction house

Community Manager

Thanks for the report! Does this still happen if you delete the app and reinstall it?

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 13 (1,210 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just tried a reinstall, and the problem persists.

Message 3 of 13 (1,200 Views)

Community Manager

@hoyapanther 

Can you let me know what type of iOS phone you have and what the specific filters you have set? (A screenshot will be perfect too)

I tried scrolling through on my Android and it worked fine. There is some slight sluggish delay when you go to scroll down though, so I'm more concerned this could be network related. Have you tried toggling WiFi OFF/ON and rebooted your WiFi network?

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 13 (1,188 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have an iPhone 8 with iOS 12.1.4.

The filters I’m using is to select something on quality (eg 90-91) and then going through team by team.

this problem has happened on multiple WiFi networks as well as off WiFi.

Message 5 of 13 (1,182 Views)

Madden nfl 19 companion app browse auction house not working

★★★★ Novice

When I try browsing the auction house through the browse tab in the app as soon as I stop scrolling the app sends me back to the beginning I can't scroll very far or even click a player card. Anyone else have this issue and did you find a way to stop it from happening

Message 6 of 13 (1,077 Views)

Re: Madden nfl 19 companion app browse auction house not working

Community Manager

@Feudner 

Try deleting the app and reinstall it. What type of device are you using it on?

/Blueberry

Message 7 of 13 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

Motorola moto e5

Message 8 of 13 (1,055 Views)

Community Manager

@Feudner 

Do you have the latest software update for your device? If you turn your phone sideways and then revert back to being vertical does that allow you to scroll further?

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

/Blueberry

Message 9 of 13 (1,042 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry I just updated my phone uninstalled and reinstalled the app and tried turning the screen still have the same problem

Message 10 of 13 (1,018 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help