Re: Madden 19 Ultimate team card

by pitbull9826

Original Post

Madden 19 Ultimate team card

★ Novice

Hi I'm complaining because there's a person on twitch who is give people free madden 19 98 overall cards away from his team and your not allowed to give players free madden 19 player cards right 

Message 1 of 6 (685 Views)

★★ Novice

yes twitch can  cause its ea

Message 2 of 6 (676 Views)

★ Novice

It's kind of funny because I talk to be a help AMA said that you are not allowed to be given away your player cards that you earned yourself you're not allowed to be giving away your player cards to nobody for any reason

Message 3 of 6 (669 Views)

★ Guide

you can "give" your cards to whomever you want. all you have to do is find whomever you are going to "give" the card to. set up a trade for said card(through social media for example) for a card of your choosing and the player "giving away" the card accepts the card that you and the other person worked out in advance.

as an example..my dad, brother, bro in law and I all play madden..if i get a duplicate 97/98 overall Ultimate Legend. talk to say my brother telling him I am putting up card A for trade...what card will you give me for it brother? brother answers I will give you card B for card A. Setup the trade by putting card A up for trade and tell him...he loads his mut team finding my trade, offering card B as the offer..he meessages me. I load up my Mut team go into my trade offers finding the card we worked out in advance and accept his trade. I get say an over 80 for that over 97/98

Message 4 of 6 (649 Views)

★ Novice

I talk with EA and they told me that you are not allowed to give away any of your cards to people for free give away setup when ea didn't approve it through  

Message 5 of 6 (643 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Removed by Cm]

Message 6 of 6 (558 Views)