Madden 19 PC doesn't launch after press "play" from origin.

by Sultan_of_Seitan

Original Post

Re: Madden 19 PC doesn't launch after press "play" from origin.

★★★★ Novice

Ok hope i helped somewhat the internet is changing and how we upload and download is also changing meaning we spend more of are money 

Message 41 of 51 (1,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been experiencing this same issue for a week now! I'm going to try CCleaner, but whether or not that gets the game working, EA had better do something about this *! I paid $99 bucks to become a premier member, but seems like I'm being treated like riff-raff by EA!

Message 42 of 51 (1,450 Views)

★ Novice
This worked! Good job and this needs to be upvoted
Message 43 of 51 (1,436 Views)

★ Novice
me too
Message 44 of 51 (1,403 Views)

★★ Novice

The game is not launching for me either.  I've tried everything in this thread to no avail.  Very, very frustrated.

Message 45 of 51 (1,038 Views)

Community Manager

@fcmonk

Based off that DxDiag report your laptop appears to be under specifications to launch the game. Even if you were to successfully launch the game it's unlikely you'll have the Madden experience you're looking for. 

Here are the minimum and recommended specifications for Madden 19: 

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-19/news/madden-pc-system-requirements

Blueberry.png
Message 46 of 51 (1,020 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I finally got my madden to work...

still using windows 7 like a pleb I got my game running REAL smooth now after just downloading a windows update: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805

I had to get this update for my destiny 2 to run - and it fixed my madden also. So win-win for me :D

Hope it might help someone else as well.

Message 47 of 51 (960 Views)

★ Apprentice

Has that been the only solution? Cause im running windows 7 as well on the tsi 980 card and i still cant madden to start even now. how is it that we are almost getting ready to release madden 20 and still nobody has found a solution to this damn problem. i just want to play the damn game that wont start up.

Message 48 of 51 (561 Views)

Community Manager

@J-Fezzy 

Can you attach a DxDiag for us?

How to Attach a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Do you have a special character (non-English) in your Windows user name? We've seen that cause errors when trying to launch. 

Here are some other steps you can try:

• Delete the Origin client and re-download the latest version here
  • Make sure Origin and Madden are added to your anti-virus firewall exceptions list.
  • Restart the PC and/or try a clean boot prior to launching the game next time. This helps identify if a program running in the background is conflicting with Origin.
  • Right-click on the desktop shortcut and run as administrator.

Blueberry.png
Message 49 of 51 (546 Views)

★ Apprentice

All of those other steps I have done. Heres my DxDiag. It is still not launching.

Message 50 of 51 (538 Views)