Madden 19 PC doesn't launch after press "play" from origin.

by Sultan_of_Seitan

Original Post

Re: Madden 19 PC doesn't launch after press "play" from origin.

★ Apprentice

@thrilaras7 wrote:

@eterna1one1I fell you man, I have the same issue I have tried everything and nothing works and my free trial periodend soon. EA better make this thing work or at least give me my money back. I guess it was my fault to trust them in the first place.

@thrilaras7hey i ended up getting the game to work. I first installed ccleaner the (free professional version) and ran all of the cleaning and optimizing things including cleaner,  registry, cookies, temp files, etc.

I then just re-installed origin and the game launched without issue. I have played about 3 or 4 games online without crashing or launch issues. Hope that works for you

Message 31 of 51 (1,443 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@eterna1one1 Tnx 4  the info man. I tried it all I even unistal and re instaled the game still cannot play. idk maybe I am doing something wrong 

Message 32 of 51 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here...just purchaced game, downloaded it in Origin, clicked PLAY and nothing.  I have a GTX 970.  Every other game i own through STEAM works just FINE.  It's not a Hardware issues...it's an EA issue.

Message 33 of 51 (1,418 Views)

★ Apprentice

@thrilaras7 wrote:

@eterna1one1 Tnx 4  the info man. I tried it all I even unistal and re instaled the game still cannot play. idk maybe I am doing something wrong 

@thrilaras7 Did you let ccleaner clean your unused registry files too?

also, have you tried launching the game under a different user on windows?

Besides that I’m out of ideas man 🤷🏽‍♂️. Hope it works

Message 34 of 51 (1,401 Views)

★ Apprentice

@eterna1one1 wrote:

@thrilaras7 wrote:

@thrilaras7 Did you let ccleaner clean your unused registry files too?

also, have you tried launching the game under a different user on windows?

Besides that I’m out of ideas man 🤷🏽‍♂️. Hope it works

Also try disabling antivirus 

Message 35 of 51 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Novice

@eterna1one1 Thank you for your help. I tried everything but it doesn't work. 

It is so stupid though tha an EA doesn't even bother to actually help and instead I have to ask other members in here

But I should have known not to buy anything from EA

Thank you again anyway I really apriciate your effort to help me out

Message 36 of 51 (1,374 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi there it could also be banwith issus or wifi you Said you got new pc but some times its not the hardware it could be the conection to the router maybe the new pc also needs more mgbits did you check internet speed  

Message 37 of 51 (1,371 Views)

★★★ Novice

@kittyclaw4 I am not sure to who you are replying but was does the speed have to do with the game not starting? I am not trying to be a smartass I am just asking

Message 38 of 51 (1,365 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well it has to do with how much gigibits u can upload and download like say i was watching a movie and it starts to buffer my up load speed  isnt fast enough to watch the stream smoothly need more up load need more gigibites and if the game is coming from the internet and not a disk up loads will be slower or game wont or might having continue crashes 

Message 39 of 51 (1,359 Views)

★★★ Novice

@kittyclaw4 ok thanks my speed is quite low only abt 10 Mbps 

Message 40 of 51 (1,354 Views)