Re: Madden 19 MUT Squads zero chill wins objective list didn’t record??

by hasoan04

Original Post

Zero Chill Objectives Missing Rewards

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TrailMixInACup
Date/time issue occurred 12/13/18
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Completed the Zero Chill objective list, and did not receive “mound of snow” reward. List is gone, as if it was completed
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Rewards did not disperse to me after completing list
What do you expect to see? My rewards
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I logged off on 12/10 with 3 out of 5 squad wins. Logged on 12/11, and was credited with 5 out of 5 squad wins. Not sure if this might be the problem.

Message 3 of 3 (377 Views)

Madden 19 MUT Squads zero chill wins objective list didn’t record??

★★★ Newbie

So I played a few MUT squads game last night with two of my buddies to complete the ZERO CHILL win 5 SQUADS games (Season,CPU). We won 7 games total, completing the 3 weekly CPUs 7x(hard, medium,easy) after we won and got back to the position screen I backed out and checked if the games were recorded, non of which counted towards the 5 mut squads wins. Ughhhhh can someone please tell me if they’ve had this problem? Was there a fix? I’d really hate to grind out 5 more squad games with the now solos out...*challenge doesn’t say to use a zero chill player. 

Message 1 of 3 (400 Views)

Re: Madden 19 MUT Squads zero chill wins objective list didn’t record??

★★★★★ Novice
Same, played squads for about 3 hours and finally checked to see if the games were counting. To my dismay, not one of the games was ever recorded as a win despite the face that a friend and I had won about six or seven straight 'CPU' games.
Message 2 of 3 (379 Views)