Re: Madden 19, Im stuck at the stuck at the user agreement screen

by PhatAJ87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 19, Im stuck at the stuck at the user agreement screen

★★★★ Novice

Hey. I download my pre-ordered Madden 19 Hall a Fame game. Everything was fine until after the first loading screen,  I get stuck at the user agreement screen and can't click anything to go by to the previous screen, also screen is grayed out, bottom right corner says checking system storage, but I can't seem to click anywhere. I reinstalled the game twice and no lucky, it's still the same screen. Please help, thank you.

Message 1 of 34 (6,339 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

While your guys screens are grayed out, go into your systems network settings and turn off your internet connection. It should automatically skip the loading screens. Once you actually get into the game you can turn your internet back on and you should be good to go. I just did it and i'm playing ultimate team now with no problems

View in thread

Message 12 of 34 (16,268 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

This is for PS4 console

Message 2 of 34 (6,291 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am having this same issue as well. I tried installing it on both the internal and external HD and just get stuck on the user agreement screen.

Message 3 of 34 (6,264 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
***Update, finally got through the agreement page but now I am just stuck on endless loading screen even with repeated uninstall and reinstall
Message 4 of 34 (6,255 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Chatted with EA support and did all the things....again and still stuck on the loading screen.....I'm so glad I dropped 80 bucks on this game 

Message 5 of 34 (6,234 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ive been having the same problem. cant get past user agreement. i thought game might not be fully installed waited several hours before trying again. still the same thing. how didi you manage to get past that part?

Message 6 of 34 (6,038 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
this is my first madden game in 5 plus years, bad start. well i wish i could even start.
Message 7 of 34 (6,034 Views)

★★ Novice

Same me too they really need to fix this please it took 17 hours to download so I waited for a long time

Message 8 of 34 (6,015 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So chatted with EA again (Jim your a bloody rockstar) and basically we are going to have to wait for a hotfix. On a side note I did try to exchange the disk in case it was something corrupted with it but no bueno, same issue.

Message 9 of 34 (5,975 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
does anyone know what the actual problem is? i mean is this something that affects a lot of people or only if you have certain situation? i hope its widepsread otherwise it wont be fixed quickly
Message 10 of 34 (5,969 Views)