Madden 18 wont connect with EA Servers.

by Dippinnutzz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 18 wont connect with EA Servers.

★★★ Newbie

Madden 18 GOAT addition was working fine. Went to play today, it did an update and now it wont connect to EA Servers. I looked online and did the stuff they said. I restore factory setting with initialization and I turned off the PS4 and unplugged it for a few minutes....NOTHING! It is saying I am logged into PSN so I am not quiet sure WTH

HELP

Message 1 of 19 (37,717 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 18 wont connect with EA Servers.

Community Manager

@patsfan85 wrote:

Hard reset worked.  Xbox one.

Thank you for the connectivity tip, @patsfan85!

Since this post is originally from 2017 and connectivity issues tend to be related to a specific moment in time, I'll be locking down this post from further replies. If you're experiencing any connectivity issues to our servers please check EA Help on Twitter, PlayStation Status, and Xbox Live Status to see if there is an outage currently being investigated. 

We have connection troubleshooting steps below that should help! If not, please let us know or feel free to contact our Live-Support on Twitter, Facebook, or Help site.

Advice: Power cycling your console and restarting the PC is advised if you have trouble connecting to EA servers. This helps re-sync the account to the servers. 

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Port Forwarding

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 19 of 19 (14,118 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Same man, same. Been trying to talk to EA forever. Every time I try to log on to play MUT it says I'm not connected to the EA services
Message 2 of 19 (37,509 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Dippinnutzz & @Simple_Softy

Sorry to hear that you are both having some connectivity issues.

Just to ask, has this issue been resolved since yesterday? 

If not, can you confirm aside from power-cycling your PS4 @Dippinnutzz have you recently changed any settings on your router, as well as attempted a router power-cycle also?

@Simple_Softy - are your experiencing this on PS4 or another system?

Thanks in advance 

Message 3 of 19 (37,419 Views)

★ Apprentice

Turn off login verification on your Origin settings online. This solution worked for me yesterday

Message 4 of 19 (37,411 Views)

★★★ Newbie
After some restarts it works again
Message 5 of 19 (37,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @simonf22 and @toni9504

Thanks for getting back to me.

@toni9504 glad that you got sorted 

@simonf22 this will help, but we have a workaround for your connection issue or the error message that says your subscription is invalid: switch the way you’re getting your Login Verification codes. This means if you’ve got it set up for text message (SMS), change it to email.

If you need any help on this you can follow the instructions on this article: Find out how to change your Login Verification method on EA Help.

Just make sure you don’t remove Login Verification from your account. It’s an important part of helping keep your EA Account secure, and it’s necessary to use some of our services.

Have a great weekend and enjoy your game time.

Thanks, 

EA_Ryan 

Message 6 of 19 (37,390 Views)

★★ Novice
For the past 3 weeks i haven't been able to sign on to EA servers to play Madden 18. This just started I'm able to log on to the internet thru my ps4 but cant sign in. But if i use my hot spot on my phone i can log on just fine. I spent an hour and a half with my ISP and still nothing. Can you please help
Message 7 of 19 (36,675 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I put in my password but it just says sign into each to play online
Message 8 of 19 (30,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here man. I can't figure it out
Message 9 of 19 (29,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So idk if it will work for you but I logged out of pan on my ps4 then I shut the ps4 off. After it turned off I unplugged the power to my router and let it sit for a few minutes. Then I plugged it back in and let it do it's rebooting deal. The turned on the ps4 and logged into pan again.

Once I started Madden 18 then it auto connected to ea servers.
Message 10 of 19 (29,956 Views)