Madden 18 franchise mode recquiring PS Plus

by Mateooam5

Original Post

Madden 18 franchise mode recquiring PS Plus

★★★ Newbie
To allow me to start and play seasons of a franchise, only to not be able to continue until I purchase PlayStation plus, is a joke. The entire reason I purchase madden is for the franchise mode and to all of the sudden not be allowed to offline is an utter disgrace. I am considering never playing madden or any EA game again for that matter.
Message 1 of 4 (5,545 Views)

Re: Madden 18 franchise mode recquiring PS Plus

★★★ Newbie
I'm a Madden baller since Sega. I am 31 and a father now and I bought a ps4 and only Madden 18 so I could play franchise once in a while after my daughter is in bed. For ea sports and playstion to inject such an obvious cash grab to ppl that just want to play some vids is pretty disappointing.
Message 2 of 4 (5,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Madden 19 is the same. What a shame. I’ve had madden since 97, and always considered it to have class vs other NFL games. I took a few years off and when I returned this year, I see this *. Disgusting.
Message 3 of 4 (3,553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Its very disappointing to see such a video game that has become the symbol of American Sport gaming culture take advantage of people to such a low fashion. I would expect this from an Arena Football League game or XFL video game. Just horrible. 

Message 4 of 4 (3,531 Views)