Madden 18 EA sports log in

by burntroach12345

Original Post

Help!!

★★★ Newbie
So, I'm trying to play the new madden 18 but I can't remember anything about this EA acccount that needs me to sign in. I made a new EA account but there's no option to switch email.
Does anyone know the solution to this?
Message 31 of 73 (651 Views)

Re: Help

★★★★★ Newbie
Im trying tonfigure iut the samething
Message 32 of 73 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
can we please just get this fixed i paid $80 for a game i could play before school starts and i can't even do that
Message 33 of 73 (695 Views)

madden 18 won't let me update my ea sports password

★★★ Newbie
It keeps saying it's unavailable when I know I'm typing my new password in perfectly. I'm trying to receive the twitch players
Message 34 of 73 (672 Views)

Re: They have my wrong email to sign into my EA account to play Madden online an

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Can't change the email at the login screen. The customer support chat is a mess and won't work. Can't find a phone number to call anyone either. What a crappy business 

Message 35 of 73 (668 Views)

Re: How do I log into my new ea sports account on the PS4

★★★ Novice

likewise

Message 36 of 73 (686 Views)

★★★ Novice

Roger, I have tried to contact EA and they deleted my case study. I cannot start a new one after many tries. Why can't you guys be contacted over the phone? This is so frustrating after spending so much money on your products. I've been playing madden for years using a newer email address and now they ask me to log in to an old address from 5 years ago? You guys need to address this issue ASAP

Message 37 of 73 (687 Views)

Re: madden 18 won't let me update my ea sports password

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @lefthander06

You are on BF1 forum please speak about your problem here Standard smile:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-18/ct-p/madden-nfl-18-en

Message 38 of 73 (662 Views)

Ea account

★★★ Newbie
I need to delete the ea account I have but I don't know the password or the email password that is connected to it
Message 39 of 73 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's doesn't show anything
Please help
Message 40 of 73 (674 Views)