Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bungus346
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Division Rivals
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 2/01/21
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 03:20 PM
What is your time zone? AET - GMT + 10:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's not a bug, my entire Ultimate Team has been reset.
What happens when the bug occurs? I login to my ultimate team and my team, club, objectives, season objectives, record, money, everything is completely reset and it gives me a starting pack and the whole tour as if I'm a new player. My club name has been reset and it says Est. Jan 2021 when it was really established in October 2020. Other game modes aren't affected as my player career is still saved. The only evidence of my account ever existing are my trophies and I still have the 150 fifa points that I had but other than that I can't find anything to show for it. I've spent a lot of money on this account and don't expect it to just be reset overnight.
What should be happening instead? It shouldn't be reset

Message 1 of 4 (1,095 Views)

Re: MY FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM IS RESET

Have you found a fix?

Message 2 of 4 (733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this with fifa 22. After playing fut on 18,19 and 20 I skipped 21. With the psplus game last month I decided to start again.

So now it tells me my account is a month old while I have years of history. I don't understand why this is, unless they delete your account after a year of inactivity.

Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

Champion
@G-WoonM You skipped a whole FIFA title that's why your FUT date has been reset.

chinsrus.png

Message 4 of 4 (240 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help