Re: MUT card not showing correct quicksell price

by the-wesker-fan

Original Post

MUT card not showing correct quicksell price

★★★★★ Novice

I have a NAT 93 Gerald McCoy that should quicksell for 3200 training. But my card shows 840 training in quicksell. EA customer service was garbage and didn't help. They said post here. Now either EA fixes this and gives me extra for all the pain and suffering this game has caused or stuff will hit the fan.

Message 1 of 9 (1,102 Views)

★★★ Novice

You get screwed on NAT cards, the training value is cut in 1/2 and even more when they give cards back as Nat.

Message 2 of 9 (1,084 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I know that. One is a picture of a NAT 93 that has the correct 1/2 quicksell of 3200. The other is my 93 McCoy that shows 840. So try explaining that one away.

Message 3 of 9 (1,072 Views)

Community Manager

It looks like you had chemistry on McCoy (you can see it on the top left of the item) along with it being NAT status. Allen Robinson doesn't have the chemistry on it.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,056 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Chemistry isn't on the top left. Second when chemistry is added it makes the card unable to quick sell (see photo). So try again.

Message 5 of 9 (1,047 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, apologies you're right on that. I'll find out more information on this and get back to you as soon as possible. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It's a shame how EA treats its customers.

Message 7 of 9 (1,035 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @the-wesker-fanI have some good news. The item you have isn't bugged out at all, it's one of the 3 various kinds you can get.

The 840 quicksell training is the most common since it can be earned through Solo Challenges and the others can be acquired from lower tier pack/bundles to purchase in the store. The 3200 and 6400 quicksell training items are more rare. They can be earned through some of the larger and more expensive pack/bundle offers in the store. I can see how there can be some confusion around this though. Thanks for reaching out and good luck this weekend!

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 9 (986 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So I should have 3200 because it's a NAT from completing the Walter Payton set. Add 5 93 players and get Walter Payton  plus get back your choice of 5 NAT 93 players from the Thanksgiving set.

Message 9 of 9 (943 Views)