MUT Squads, Starting Game with Friends - Cannot Process Request - Xbox One

by Swain990

Original Post

MUT Squads, Starting Game with Friends - Cannot Process Request - Xbox One

★★★★★ Novice

Alright, EA.  No dodging, no trying to bust this myth or disclaiming people's issues on this matter.  It's time to fix this, and I am your guinea pig.  Here it is:

When trying to start a MUT Squads game with my friends, we get the error "Our servers cannot process this request at this time.  Please try again later."  I am able to join a game solo and play with randoms, but NOT with my friends via lobby matchmaking.  But when I do solo, I disconnect from the game at some point.  And trying to do solo at same time as friends does not put us in the same game.  We aren't that lucky.

This happened the following dates and times:  

9/2/2017 between 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM 5 times.  Central time.  

9/2/2017 between 12:00 PM- 12:30PM about 5 times =.  Central time.

9/2/2017 between 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM at least a dozen times.  Central time

9/3/2017 between 12:00 PM- 2:00 PM at least a dozen attempts.  Central time.

Here are my network stats:

NAT: Open

Download speed: 96.61 Mbs

Upload Speed: 1.83 Mbps

Packet Los: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 47 ms

ISP: Comcast.  Wired connection straight from modem, no additional router installed on my home network.

Here are steps I have already taken:

1) I have gone through SEVERAL network troubleshooting steps for Xbox One that you have provided on other forums and on your help page.  Do not give me another generic network troubleshooting link, I have already done it.

2) Hard reset of internet modem.  

3) Hard reset of Xbox One (to successfully achieve my Open NAT status). 

4) Manually input DNS settings on Xbox that were recommended by/for EA games and Madden.

My friends have tried all of these steps as well with no success.  We each tried hosting, we each tried different roles.  Nothing.  The next step logically is to port forward for Xbox, but I will not do this.  I am not technically savvy to do it successfully and I am afraid of any risks I might open myself up to with network security.  I have played hundreds of games on the consoles online and have never needed to edit my port settings.  This is on you, EA.  

Let's get this fixed.  My research shows this error has existed in MUT for years, and your forum comments die with you asking for more information.  Well, here it is.  No questions, just answers.  Your customers have earned it.  I have provided PLENTY of my information.  Let's fix this.  You have a monopoly on football games so you are making boat loads of cash (seriously, how you guys are getting away with this is beyond me).  Now please just do the right thing and at least provide us with a workable product.  This is one of SEVERAL issues your game has.  Let's start here.  First step to EA making a comeback to quality gaming.  What say you.  

Message 1 of 23 (8,256 Views)

Re: MUT Squads, Starting Game with Friends - Cannot Process Request - Xbox One

★★ Novice
I am having the same issues as described above. I am one of his friend, and we have been trying for hours. There are at least a few other posts even in this forum. This needs to be fixed and soon. This is your "new" feature for MUT
Message 2 of 23 (8,171 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Additionally - I have a digital copy and I reinstalled it this morning before our attempts today, 9/3/2017.

Message 3 of 23 (8,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same exact thing happening to me. Fix your so-called finished product EA. Pathetic..
Message 4 of 23 (8,113 Views)

★★★ Novice
Did you ever figure out how to fix this
Message 5 of 23 (7,730 Views)

Error trying to play Mut squads

★★★ Newbie
Every time me and a friend try and play Mut Squads we all get a message that says, “Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.” This has been going on for two days and it’s really * annoying.
Message 6 of 23 (6,458 Views)

★★★ Novice
I too am having these same problems and exact issues with MUT squads
Message 7 of 23 (7,081 Views)

Re: Error trying to play Mut squads

★★★ Newbie
Ive also have had this problem with a friend on playstation. Its so annoying that it wont let him be offense but it let him be defense and head coach.
Message 8 of 23 (6,371 Views)

★★ Novice
Help I'm having this issue as well
Message 9 of 23 (6,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same problem on ps4 I have spent way to much of my hard earned money into this game to not be able to play with my squad  combined we have well over $700.00 into are squad just for mut squad please address this issue it’s getting to the point now where we don’t want to dump anymore money into a broken game thank you EA your doing a bang up job 🤮

Message 10 of 23 (6,727 Views)