MUT 19 connection issues.. Servers cannot process?!

by Skins90Jpan

Original Post

MUT 19 connection issues.. Servers cannot process?!

★★ Novice

I was on earlier today got my telvin Smith upgraded to 8i!, I've been playing mut since year 13,and last two years including this one, I've had more and more of these issues, I've already told m ruled out router,  even tried turning everything off that used Wi-Fi, that actually worked really well sometimes too as funny as it seems, it's not.  I know there are others like me who invest in this game mode and time, we want to play with the teams we've made!  Fix this once and For all please EA! 

Message 1 of 32 (28,316 Views)

Cannot open Ultimate Team

★ Novice

Hey guys,

Ever since I have bought the game I cannot open Ultimate Team. It says the servers cannot process my request. It is not my internet as I have tried resetting etc and other games work perfectly fine, even other EA games such as FIFA.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Message 2 of 32 (28,143 Views)

madden 19 error

★★★ Newbie

My Ultimate team will not work it says 
ERROR

Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.

Can someone help me please

Jordan

Message 3 of 32 (28,427 Views)

Re: madden 19 error

★★★ Apprentice
Message 4 of 32 (28,389 Views)

Madden 19 power up card issue

★★★ Newbie

When i try to put the core elite item drew Brees in my power uprgrade it says error ea cannot process this request at this time please help

Message 5 of 32 (28,145 Views)

Seasons head to head play a friend can’t lock a team

★★ Novice

I can’t lock my team when ever I try seasons head to head to play a friend, I keep getting a network error but everything else works perfectly. I need some help resolving this

Message 6 of 32 (28,106 Views)

Mut 19 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

★★★★ Novice

Hi all,

This is really really annoying...

Since the release of the game I get this message every time I try to get into my MUT, I had to restart my console at least 2-3 times.

Since last Sunday I wasn’t able to log into my MUT at all! Missing out on a ton of content and also weekend league...

I contacted the EA tech chat support and we went to a lot of different solutions on Monday, which just temporal solved this issue.

So today I went back to the support and we went thru a couple of more solution’s (which seems to has fixed the problem for now)

I payed 90€ for the H.O.F Edition and at least 250+€ for madden points (I know I’m an idiot).

I asked for a compensation and all I got is a standard GOLD player pack... (Probably not even worth 2$) 

This is how much a loyal customer is worth for EA! I owned every MADDEN since 2006 and also every NHL since 06.

I just really hope 2k is bringing out a Football Game!

Here a the steps I tried maybe one of them works for one of you guys

CLEAR PERSISTENT STORAGE AND POWERCYCLE XBOX ONE

if console is wired connected, remove Ethernet cable. If console is wireless, Go to Settings > Network > Select their Network > Disconnect. 

Once it is back on, press Menu button > Settings > Blu Ray & Disc > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage three times. 

Follow these steps to power cycle your Xbox One Console: 
1. While the console is on, press and hold the console's Xbox button for 5 seconds. 
2. The console will power down. 
3. Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button

CLEAR ALTERNATE MAC ADDRESS

1. Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternative Mac Address > Clear
2. After this shut down the console, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
3. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
4. Once the brick is Orange, start your console.
you

1. While the console is on, press and hold the console's Xbox button for 5 seconds. 
3. Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button

DELETE CLOUD SAVES

1. On Home, pull the right trigger, and then press A to open My games and apps.
2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
4. Choose Delete everywhere.
5. Restart Console

1-From the Home Screen, using the controller scroll left to the navigation pane.
2. Scroll down to Settings Icon.
3. In the Setting menu scroll down to Account.
4. Under Account, select Family.
5. Enter the password or passkey.
6. Select the account that you want to update.
7. Select the category of settings you want to update, such as Privacy & online safety.
8. Select the Adult defaults.
9. Toggle back to Child defaults and then finally back to Adult defaults once more.
10. Powercyle the console to complete the troubleshooting.

Please check the issue, using a different Gamer Tag.  <---- this one worked for me

The support Chat was great!

But only getting a gold player pack as compensation for missing out on a lot of content weekend league and competitive games is just not OK!

Message 7 of 32 (28,051 Views)

Mut 19 our servers cannot process your request at this time.please try again

★★★★ Novice

Hi all,

This is really really annoying...

Since the release of the game I get this message every time I try to get into my MUT, I had to restart my console at least 2-3 times.

Since last Sunday I wasn’t able to log into my MUT at all! Missing out on a ton of content and also weekend league...

I contacted the EA tech chat support and we went to a lot of different solutions on Monday, which just temporal solved this issue.

So today I went back to the support and we went thru a couple of more solution’s (which seems to has fixed the problem for now)

I payed 90€ for the H.O.F Edition and at least 250+€ for madden points (I know I’m an idiot).

I asked for a compensation and all I got is a standard GOLD player pack... (Probably not even worth 2$) 

This is how much a loyal customer is worth for EA! I owned every MADDEN since 2006 and also every NHL since 06.

I just really hope 2k is bringing out a Football Game!

Here a the steps I tried maybe one of them works for one of you guys

CLEAR PERSISTENT STORAGE AND POWERCYCLE XBOX ONE

if console is wired connected, remove Ethernet cable. If console is wireless, Go to Settings > Network > Select their Network > Disconnect. 

Once it is back on, press Menu button > Settings > Blu Ray & Disc > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage three times. 

CLEAR ALTERNATE MAC ADDRESS

1. Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternative Mac Address > Clear
2. After this shut down the console, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
3. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
4. Once the brick is Orange, start your console.
you

DELETE CLOUD SAVES

1. On Home, pull the right trigger, and then press A to open My games and apps.
2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
4. Choose Delete everywhere.
5. Restart Console

1-From the Home Screen, using the controller scroll left to the navigation pane.
2. Scroll down to Settings Icon.
3. In the Setting menu scroll down to Account.
4. Under Account, select Family.
5. Enter the password or passkey.
6. Select the account that you want to update.
7. Select the category of settings you want to update, such as Privacy & online safety.
8. Select the Adult defaults.
9. Toggle back to Child defaults and then finally back to Adult defaults once more.
10. Powercyle the console to complete the troubleshooting.

Please check the issue, using a different Gamer Tag.  <---- this one worked for me

The support Chat was great!

But only getting a gold player pack as compensation for missing out on a lot of content weekend league and competitive games is just not OK!

Message 8 of 32 (27,569 Views)

Re: Seasons head to head play a friend can’t lock a team

★★★★ Novice
Hi Guys,

check my thread there are a couple of solutions from the EA support chat. maxbe one of them works for one of you as well.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Mut-19-our-servers-cannot-process-your-request-at-this-ti...
Message 9 of 32 (28,048 Views)

Re: Seasons head to head play a friend can’t lock a team

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me. I’ve tried everything, any suggestions 

Message 10 of 32 (27,962 Views)