MISSING GAC REWARDS

by Humanstained

Original Post

MISSING GAC REWARDS

★★★★ Novice

Once again I have not received my GAC division 4 rewards.This has happen 3 times in a row!!

Back in August I didn't receive them and EA support gave them to me the next day.

Last week I didn't get them and they just told me to wait until a hard fix comes out.

And again today I didn't receive this last round of GAC...

Getting really frustrated and was told just to refer to the GAC mega thread for any updates...

Why can't you compensate for what is owed like you did the first time this happened?

This is supposedly a common issue but I don't see other threads about it..

EA feel free to email me or call me. You have all my information in my last ticket.

Message 1 of 3 (354 Views)

Re: MISSING GAC REWARDS

★★★★ Novice

Another GAC week done and again missing division rewards. That's now 3x aka 3 weeks worth of division rewards missing. Gotta love having a championship store when you don't get any EARNED currency to spend with (g13 crunch is very real).. Would really like an update on "the"/my situation or... this maybe a stretch: the rewards that should have been awarded to me in the first place. Since back in August when it first happened to me you manually gave me the rewards the next day...

Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)

Re: MISSING GAC REWARDS

@Humanstained Hello there.

Division rewards are only distributed at the end of the whole 5 week GAC, not after each round of 3 Grand Arena matches.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)