Re: MISSING FRIENDS

by XknownothingX

Original Post

MISSING FRIENDS

★ Novice

I added some strangers a few weeks ago ingame only apex not by adding with steam so to invite need to open apex cant find in steam friends, but now all the randoms i added is now gone and when my steam friends playing apex it does not show in apex friend list it shows them offline so i cant invite them 

Message 1 of 6 (455 Views)

Community Manager
@XknownothingX Are you able to try re-looking up one of the randoms you added to see if they appear? Also, have you already tried verifying the game to see if your friends appear online?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (434 Views)

★ Novice

I have verified the game and they do appear with a green tick and if i hover mouse it says remove EA friend but after i verify they still wont show

Message 3 of 6 (431 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

they wont appear on your friends list unless they are online, only applys on steam. if your on origin then you have some issue

Message 4 of 6 (412 Views)

★ Novice

They are online but i still cant see them.

Message 5 of 6 (399 Views)

★ Novice

well i tried asking my steam friends to see if im online on apex or not turns out they cant see me aswell and i cant see them aswell even though they are ingame.

Message 6 of 6 (377 Views)