MENU SCREEN NOT LOADING

by skamahh

Original Post

MENU SCREEN NOT LOADING

★★ Novice

Hi team, 

My menu screen is not showing up, I`m stuck with the background picture and that`s it.

The game just updated before and then i had this.

Message 1 of 8 (340 Views)

Re: MENU SCREEN NOT LOADING

Community Manager

Hey @skamahh on what platform are you playing and do you need to force close the game to get back to your homescrene? 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (324 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Darko,

I`m playing on PC, and yes I have to ALT - F4 to quit the game.

This started to happen this morning after Origin made an update to Fifa. Yesterday I had the title update.

Message 3 of 8 (310 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @skamahh can you try repairing your game to see if it helps

Open your My Game Library and then find the game tile and right-click on it. From here select repair and Origin will check your installed files for any issues and should it find any fix them.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (308 Views)

★★ Novice

Hei @EA_Darko , 

Easy fix, thanks wasn`t aware of the repair option.

Online modes seem to work ok as well.

Thanks for your help, have a great day!

Message 5 of 8 (301 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to be of help @skamahh.

Enjoy your gaming. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem but ive bought the game via steam and repairing through origin sends me to steam who verify the files which then doesnt make a difference

Message 7 of 8 (224 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 8 of 8 (200 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help