Re: MEA: Can't access online

by Palland0

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@NeXuSKillerLex  a écrit :

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us about Mass Effect: Andromeda and not being able to access multiplayer. We no longer provide support for this title. I must recommend that you consider checking out the game's manual or website for more information. -- Bruce

from Twitter direct messages...

Apparently, there are lazy people on their Twitter too. I know it's tiresome, but they do have efficient people, you have to be lucky enough to get to them...

For people with this problem, what is the version you own? Deluxe or standard? 

I talked to support a dozen times before my issue got solved, and was regranted the Deluxe Edition (which I own) several times unsuccessfully.

What solved it was when someone from tech support granted me the base ME:A game on top of what I own...

Message 51 of 82 (2,361 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Palland0 Deluxe or standard?

Standard + Deluxe Upgrade Pack DLC
Message 52 of 82 (2,326 Views)

★★ Novice

I contacted on Twitter EA help through messages and they helped me fix the Missing online Acess error. Thanks Dom. He re-issued me a new key and didn't fix it. He said after he refreshed my game and my entitlements a couple times then I was able to get  onto multiplayer again.So yes only way to fix this problem is too contact Support. Lucky I got the right support person the 1st time and they helped me with my Issue very happy with the service.

Message 53 of 82 (2,156 Views)

Andromeda Connection Issue

★ Novice

I cant connect to online services for this game. I have tried multiple different ways to fix the issue including port forwarding to no avail. Please help!

Message 54 of 82 (2,087 Views)

Betreff: Andromeda Connection Issue

[ Edited ]

@mshoari 

Are you playing on a PC?

If so, did you used "Origin Access" at some point before?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 55 of 82 (2,056 Views)

★ Novice

Yup

Message 56 of 82 (2,035 Views)

@mshoari 

I merged your thread with the main thread about this issue.

The problem you face is most probably a known issue in regards to wrong account settings after Origin Access expires.

Only support can help you in this case.

Here you can contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

You also could try EAs Support on Twitter, that might be the best option in this times and for this issue.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 57 of 82 (2,024 Views)

★ Novice

Thx Mate

Message 58 of 82 (2,006 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just had this same issue with the Origin Access situation effecting my Base game.  Thanks to this thread the EA live chat agent was able to fix my problem in 5 minutes.

It's crazy that this is still happening and not being fixed by anybody permanently!

Message 59 of 82 (1,643 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, but I can't seem to solve it: There does not appear to be any way to reach the customer service, chat support is unavailable at the moment. Isn't there a way to reach them via email? It does not provide me with the option... I wrote an email to [edit: email address removed] and [edit: email address removed], but neither seems to have worked.

Message 60 of 82 (1,577 Views)