Re: Lvl6 matched with lvl9 and up???

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Lvl6 matched with lvl9 and up???

★★★ Newbie

Okay, I know you have to counter units, be active and play intelligently, so please don't tell me anything I don't already know. 

I'm a level 6....it is totally unreasonable for me to be playing nod anything else but around my level. 

I am currently unable to succeed past a 1000 medals due to this matchmaking flaw...I win one or two in a row, past the thousand mark, then get put in plainly unwinnable matches against players well more advanced until I am back under 1000. I don't like whining, this flaw is making me lose interest fast. 

Btw I really loved this game back when it was on ps....glad you came out with a phone version, just please fix this. I want to be competitive and enjoy this game. My win/loss record is * now.  

Message 1 of 2 (165 Views)

Re: Lvl6 matched with lvl9 and up???

EA Live QV Team

Hi @11231988 and thanks for reaching out.

At the moment the player level is not considered within the matchmaking. As you correctly said, strategy, unit counters, and micromanagement are way more important for a win than player level.

We know that it can be a bit frustrating when you first get matched against NOD players as GDI but with time you get used to their units and will be able to win. We are also constantly monitoring the game and are making regular balance updates to provide everyone with a good experience and a fair matchmaking.

Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)