Re: Lvl 80 ul player pack Madden 19

by MaikeruSoya

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lvl 80 ul player pack Madden 19

★★★ Newbie

I received all my rewards except the full ul player pack. Already contacted the ea advisors and they gave me steps to follow. I did all the steps and received nothing still. It’s been almost 4 days, so this is abnormal. I know sometimes the packs come in 10 minutes later, but this has been too long. What do I do now?

Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, @Mr_fantastic16.

Sorry to hear a player pack isn't showing up for you. If the item/pack still hasn't shown up after 4 days though please contact our Live-Support team again so they can pull up your account and verify why your account did not receive it. Our forum staff will not be able to grant this for you.

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (186 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @Mr_fantastic16.

Sorry to hear a player pack isn't showing up for you. If the item/pack still hasn't shown up after 4 days though please contact our Live-Support team again so they can pull up your account and verify why your account did not receive it. Our forum staff will not be able to grant this for you.

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

★ Guide
the Full UL pack is a MUT Level Pack. it is NOT FREE, it costs 2,200 points(NOT coins) to purchase.
Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)