Low frame rate and getting kicked out nearly every match

by bambiwarrior911

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Low frame rate and getting kicked out nearly every match

★★★ Novice

Psn: maulsh0e

Nearly every match I have to deal with high ping and it's difficult to do anything. I can barely be in a match for a few minutes before my ping goes up to 1000 and then I keep freezing non-stop. I've tried everything to try to fix it but nothing works so I get kicked out of the match and get a message that says I was out of sync with the server and when I try to get back into the match, it just takes me to the lobby. Sometimes my game freezes right when I enter a match and the only way to fix it is to exit and go back which is such a hassle because most of the time when I get back my team is already dead. 

Message 1 of 3 (252 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Low frame rate and getting kicked out nearly every match

EA DICE Team

Hey, @bambiwarrior911  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @bambiwarrior911  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem, except I'm on playstation. I've also had multiple abandon match penalties from it. I'm afraid if it keeps happening I'm going to get a ban of some sort.

Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)