Low fps

by xTheArmyWolf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Low fps

★★ Novice

I have like 20-30 fps with Gtx 960 2gb , i5 4440 and 8 gb with  every graphic preset.... I remember when i was playing beta i was running this game on ultra with no problem at 60 fps, and I saw a lot of people with higher components than mine have same issues. What can I do to fix this ?

I have latest drivers

Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Low fps

Champion (Retired)

I'm not guaranteeing you can run 60FPS on a GTX960 but you could do a few things to see if things if it speeds up things. Keep in mind playing with 64 players will ask a lot of your computer. Perhaps you can test 24 player maps like Domination or Supplydrop:

-Find new firmware for your SSD and install it (after a backup of important files is done).

-Reset windows do day 1 : https://support.microsoft.com/en-za/help/17085/windows-8-restore-refresh-reset-pc .

-Run Windows update, Update BIOS (motherboard), Update Intel chipset software drivers.

-Clean out all PC components and reapply thermal paste if possible.

-Download and install the latest graphicscard driver.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (316 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

I'm not guaranteeing you can run 60FPS on a GTX960 but you could do a few things to see if things if it speeds up things. Keep in mind playing with 64 players will ask a lot of your computer. Perhaps you can test 24 player maps like Domination or Supplydrop:

-Find new firmware for your SSD and install it (after a backup of important files is done).

-Reset windows do day 1 : https://support.microsoft.com/en-za/help/17085/windows-8-restore-refresh-reset-pc .

-Run Windows update, Update BIOS (motherboard), Update Intel chipset software drivers.

-Clean out all PC components and reapply thermal paste if possible.

-Download and install the latest graphicscard driver.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 3 (317 Views)

Community Manager

@XTRA-Larsiano

Thanks but I would not advise reapplication of thermal paste as a troubleshooting step!

Also, BIOS updates have to be done very carefully and only if you know what you are doing as it is easy to brick a machine that way.

barry.png
Message 3 of 3 (301 Views)