Low fps and game crashing on xbox series x

by babaluk

Original Post

Re: Low fps and game crashing on xbox series x

★ Apprentice

Still not a single crash since I deleted my original save. I think that is indeed the fix!

Message 41 of 47 (1,915 Views)

★★ Novice

So I tried this last night as a few of my mates were going on grid legends. I deleted the save file on my Xbox and then had an almost 3 hour session with no issues. @Lilgamevil thank you for posting this in here as I think you may have allowed me and a few others to get around the issue with this! Will continue to play the game and mention here if I have any further issues.

Message 42 of 47 (1,894 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unfortunately not in my case. Managed three races before it shut off my console again 

Message 43 of 47 (1,881 Views)

EA Codemasters Team

Hello everyone, 

In order to help the dev team further identify the causes of crashes, they've asked me to pass on a few questions.

Feel free to report in the following thread with as much info as you can, thank you.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-Series-X-S-Crashes-Info-Requested-from-Dev-Team/td-p...

Message 44 of 47 (4,963 Views)

★★ Novice

I thought I had the issue fixed but today after an hour or so on my own it crashed again. Have submitted in the other post about it. 

Message 45 of 47 (1,840 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still no crashes since I deleted my save and I’ve played a lot since then. I wonder if something happens that may cause the file to get corrupted again? 

All I know is that I couldn’t even get through a race without crashing but working great for me now.

Message 46 of 47 (1,820 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

We appreciate your continued patience on this. 

When you have a chance, can you try updating your Xbox to the most recent firmware update and see if you're still running into any crashes afterward? 

Please let me know how it goes when you can. 

Thank you! 

Kent.png
Message 47 of 47 (986 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help