Low fps and game crashing on xbox series x

by babaluk

Original Post

Switch off

★ Apprentice

My set up only runs 60fps, never had it set to 120 as it wouldn't cope. Today has been better but still three complete shutdowns, no error messages, just off and controller flashing, Xbox series X. Happens mid race, mid Replay, in menu's, just really random. 

Message 21 of 47 (713 Views)

Re: Low fps and game crashing on xbox series x

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. It got worse after the last patch. Crashed 3 times in 45 minutes on my series X today

Message 22 of 47 (618 Views)

Re: Still crashing the console...

★ Apprentice

Same here. Got worse after the patch. Crashed 3 times within 45 minutes. 

Message 23 of 47 (635 Views)

★ Guide

At this stage I'm not far from stopping playing Grid Legends until this get fixed. What if the console gets broken from these constant crashes? I mean if I play for a few hours daily I will have 30 console shut offs on average per week that is just too much... 

Message 24 of 47 (606 Views)

★ Apprentice

I tried every solution EA help and Xbox support told me to do and it still happened after about 15 minutes. EA help keeps telling me there’s no issue with the game so they can’t do anything. There’s clearly an issue with the game (the last patch notes even mentioned crashes) but they keep telling me they see no issues with the game. That’s so frustrating. I $70 for a game I can’t play because it crashes every 15 minutes and the support for the company is telling me they see no issues. This is why people have turned on EA in recent years. Fix the game or please give me a refund. 

Message 25 of 47 (802 Views)

Re: Still crashing the console...

★ Apprentice

I tried every solution EA help and Xbox support told me to do and it still happened after about 15 minutes. EA help keeps telling me there’s no issue with the game so they can’t do anything. There’s clearly an issue with the game (the last patch notes even mentioned crashes) but they keep telling me they see no issues with the game. That’s so frustrating. I $70 for a game I can’t play because it crashes every 15 minutes and the support for the company is telling me they see no issues. This is why people have turned on EA in recent years. Fix the game or please give me a refund. 

Message 26 of 47 (620 Views)

Re: Switch off

★ Apprentice

Still happening guys it's just switching off the Xbox X. Ive kept trying but it's getting ridiculous now. 

Message 27 of 47 (616 Views)

★ Apprentice

Though obviously won’t help everyone but I’d even settle for a code for the PS5 version in exchange. This is ridiculous.

Message 28 of 47 (759 Views)

Re: Switch off

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yeah it’s ridiculous. EA help has told me they see no issues so they can’t do anything. But it’s clearly an issue. At this point I just want my money back. The game has been out for 3 weeks and no fix so they don’t seem to care. 

Message 29 of 47 (594 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah it sucks. Can’t even play it. 

Message 30 of 47 (750 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help