Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

by Dimon1777

Original Post

Re: Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@m0NEYofI'm with you! This is ridiculous and unacceptable! One mod post saying "it's in hand" is simply a joke.

WE NEED MORE TRANSPARENCY.

You can not run a business like this and hide behind a new fancy update. Who cares when the is literally UNPLAYABLE.

As some people have said they HOPE that this new season just "magically" fixes it! No this is not the way it should be!

In all seriousness people affected by this issue SHOULD be compensated (I don't mean financially). Not being able to fully complete the battle pass; time and energy wasted on the fact this game just is littered with bugs.

Respawn - is this EA crushing down on you? "Just push this update out and everything will be fine"?. It's understandable since it's such a money maker. But really, the lifeblood of this game is the consistent players; and right now you're treating them like dirt!

The Trello board for bugs is a sham. We the community are YOUR STAKEHOLDERS. Inform us, give us, these daily updates because WE ARE INTERESTED. We want to know WHAT is going on.

Please, no more smoke and mirrors and shying away from problems. This great game will die.

Message 51 of 224 (692 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@WhereIsWomble Very true. Completely agree
Message 52 of 224 (817 Views)

★ Guide
@WhereIsWomble you are totally right. Thanks for exposing so well what we are feeling
Message 53 of 224 (813 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SUCC-K3rm1tYeah!

I understand that they need information from players; but this issue is littered on every online community. People come here and expect to find answers.

I think this current platform for raising issues just doesn't work.

We NEED announcements and general outline on what they need from us. So that together, as a community we can all solve this issue.

At the moment we have disgruntled people left right and center and no central place to air these concerns or a place to track (Trello?) the daily progress.

Developers at Respawn must have daily tech standups and certainly someone MUST be looking into this. That work needs to be funneled up to us, the stakeholders.

Some solutions work for some people, other don't. I haven't found one yet; and reading through this forum thread people have gone to the EXTREME.

Surely that goes to show how much people LOVE this game.

Please EA/Respawn. Work with us!

Message 54 of 224 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SUCC-K3rm1tWow - my "impassioned" words have upset somebody! The post has been removed apparently!

Message 55 of 224 (784 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@WhereIsWomble literally they are treating us like we didn't invest * tons of time and money into this game
Message 56 of 224 (769 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Possibly - I'd really like to think they don't. The people moderating these forums and the developers are still human! 

I just think that they want to shy away from it. Even if tomorrow's update does fix the problem. That's still no good enough. A light needs to shine on how EA/Respawn interact with their stakeholders. 

I refuse to use the word 'community' because right now this just is not a community. 

Message 57 of 224 (761 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@WhereIsWomble Here is what I said earlier

-----
I'm with you! This is ridiculous and unacceptable! One mod post saying "it's in hand" is simply a joke.

WE NEED MORE TRANSPARENCY.

You can not run a business like this and hide behind a new fancy update. Who cares when the is literally UNPLAYABLE.

As some people have said they HOPE that this new season just "magically" fixes it! No this is not the way it should be!

In all seriousness people affected by this issue SHOULD be compensated (I don't mean financially). Not being able to fully complete the battle pass; time and energy wasted on the fact this game just is littered with bugs.

Respawn - is this EA crushing down on you? "Just push this update out and everything will be fine"?. It's understandable since it's such a money maker. But really, the lifeblood of this game is the consistent players; and right now you're treating them like dirt!

The Trello board for bugs is a sham. We the community are YOUR STAKEHOLDERS. Inform us, give us, these daily updates because WE ARE INTERESTED. We want to know WHAT is going on.

Please, no more smoke and mirrors and shying away from problems. This great game will die.
Message 58 of 224 (760 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@WhereIsWomble let me share a story of mine as well, after trying 5 times to get elevated to L2 respawn tech support, I was told to wait until 1 AM, 3 hours from my original chat time with the agent, to be connected with a level 2 expert agent. I was puzzled by this but continued and waited, when i returned to the ea help page, the button to chat with an agent is completely gone, and hasnt returned since. I haven't checked to see if they locked my account for asking for too much help, or they turned off live chat because of Fifa 20. Either way, they lied to me and now refuse to even listen to my questions. and regarding the way the "community" manager is handling this, hes really not doing a good job keeping us updated and I think this is pretty indicative of how EA tends to deal with the support required for their games post launch. 

Here is the methodology Respawn is using for this Click the image.

Message 59 of 224 (757 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Geez! That's tough!

it's unfortunate, but when things like this happen. The game will die; and the next 'big thing' will take it place!

As mentioned earlier. We desperately need another way of handling these "unintended features" - haha!

Message 60 of 224 (746 Views)