Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

by Dimon1777

Original Post

Re: Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

LOL's Nvidia has been more involved than respawn. I think respawn is just crossing their fingers and hoping season 3 magically fixes it.

Message 31 of 224 (1,104 Views)

★ Guide

Message 32 of 224 (1,047 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@m0NEYof same here, lol
Message 33 of 224 (1,040 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I sadly won't be able to finish the battle pass because the game is seriously unplayable for me at this point. I wish Respawn would get on this faster given that the battle pass ends here soon, or at the very least, compensate those who were affected.

Message 34 of 224 (980 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem.. :D 

Message 35 of 224 (973 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hey @EA_Blueberry,

Do you think you could try and get an update on the issue and how the devs are responding to it???

Message 36 of 224 (931 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry, we would really like to know what devs have to say. Thank you.

Message 37 of 224 (917 Views)

★★★ Novice

Like i wrote in reddit (massive_fps_issue_stuttering_since_few_days_eac) i have same issue.
I also checked now all possibility also again intensive VRAM and RAM chec and a Audio chipset issue.

For me its some Audio-Loop-Bug 

based on one of the win update audio issue (similar like the KB4482887 Audio Apex Bug from March)
In my Case drops and stutters starts with audio issues (new arena voices hacked by crypto)

it feels like an audio loop filled the vram or break the online client connection...

Message 38 of 224 (912 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@pain2GYeah I did some investigating with my system having the problem, and my buddies system running similar hardware, not having the problem. I swapped all the parts between the two except motherboard and CPU but I might as well have because I put my 2070 super in his system and it didn't have the problem, however mine did, even after changing GPUs, RAM, and reinstalling windows, the problem with low fps still exists on my system. Meaning for me its either tied to the CPU, or the Motherboard. Which is super weird since it worked fine before and works fine in training.

Message 39 of 224 (903 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SUCC-K3rm1t
Check your win build
Not the updated Version
The build should be 1903
Thats solved most probs, runs not 100%perfect but playable. Thank god this threat bring this idea. My System was updated but on older build.
Message 40 of 224 (1,089 Views)